Chapter 2

We were kissing. His hands were gently on my waist and he held me lightly but carefully. I heard someone clear their throat and I backed away from him as he let go of me. I turned to see Niall looking at us. For some reason, I felt like I was going to cry.

“What happened?” he asked. I wanted to disappear. Run, anything to get away from here. I shook my head.

“I forgot to put the lid on the smoothie maker.” I muttered.

“More than that.” Zayn said. I didn’t even see him behind Niall.

“I need to shower. You okay cleaning up Harry?” he nodded as I went into the living room then ran up the stairs. Why was I so upset? I showered then fell asleep.

I was woken up by a noise in my room. I opened my eyes slowly.

“Gracie you okay?” It was Louis. “You awake?”

“Yeah.” I sat up and hopped down and onto the floor.

“You okay? The boys have been worried. I wanna talk to you real fast.” I nodded and we sat down.

“Yeah what’s up?”

“I just want to warn you, I don’t want to hurt you, and I suggest you don’t fall for any of the lads. They’re nice and all but I don’t want them to hurt you. I don’t want to see you in pain ever again.”

“Thanks Lou. I know you want what’s best for me.”

“I do.” I nodded. “I have a surprise for you down stairs.” I looked at him, got up and ran.

“ELEANOR!” I screamed running towards her. She stood up and hugged me so tight I couldn’t breathe.

“Oh god Grace you look amazing!” she said pulling back from me.

“Thanks. Wait I wanna show you something!” I said pulling her arm up the stairs. She was laughing as she followed me. I opened my room and pulled her in slamming the door.

“What do you want me to see girly?” I smiled then the smile was off my face. “Uh oh what?”

“Uh errm.”

“Spit it out.” she said sitting down.

“Well ermm…”

“Grace!” I jumped.

“Sorry this is hard. Louis told me not to fall for any of the boys. He thinks they’ll only end up hurting me.”

“And?”

“harry kissed me before that. Like uhh.”

“tongue or lips?”

“The first one.” She face palmed her head into the palm of her hand.

“Oh man. Well?”

“Well what?”

“How do you feel about it?” I shrugged.

“I think he was cute and all but I honestly didn’t plan on kissing him. It just happened. It made me upset for some reason.”

“Why?”

“Honestly? I never felt that way before during a kiss. Something happened, something clicked.”

“Did you like it?” I nodded slowly.

“Just let it happen, if you end up dating. Be honest but until don’t tell him,” I nodded as we went back down stairs.

Eleanor is staying for a few nights before she had to go off and model. I was asleep in my room.