Chapter 6

“W-what about Harry?” I stuttered not wanting to know how bad it was. By, Eleanor’s face this wasn’t good. Her lip quivered as she spoke:

“H-he was in an accident.” She whispered as we both started to cry. We decided to go to the hospital and meet the boys. We both cried on the way there.

Louis greeted us in the parking garage labeled “ER AND TRAMA UNIT”. Those words made me want to cry harder.

“Louis how bad was it?” he held on to me. I felt like everything was going to collapse on me. I couldn’t breathe and I couldn’t think straight.

Listen to this and while reading read > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3_85GXsKqk

“No one knows how bad it is yet. A truck couldn’t stop on the wet road and t-boned his car when he was coming to apologize to you.” Louis was starting to cry. We walked into the waiting room. The first thing I noticed were the boys huddled together crying. I couldn’t take it as my legs gave in but Eleanor caught me from behind me and everyone helped  me.

“it was all my fault.” I said. “THIS IS MY FAULT!” I screamed as the boys hugged me.

“Gracie it wasn’t your fault. It would’ve happened at any time to anyone of us.” We sat down and waited for any given sign he wasn’t in a body bag somewhere. I felt so sick. The tears ran down my cheeks as every memory replayed in my head. We were all weary and anxious. Hours had passed and Louis kept pushing the nurse’s desk for any updates but they wouldn’t budge. He pulled the “do you know who I am?” card. We all sat in silence making silent prayers.

“Harry styles?” We all jumped and ran to her. “All of you?”

 “Yes we are his brothers and she’s his girlfriend and el’s a close friend.” Liam said. When he said brothers I started crying harder.

“We need to talk before you before you can go back.” she said. “He’s really out of it. He is unconscious. No clue how long it could last. The brain is the trickiest organ in the body especially involving accidents.” I was crying into Louis’ shoulder. We walked back to his room and I was first to go in. I saw he lifeless body bruised and bloody in a heap on the bed. His arm and left foot were already casted. He face was bruised and stitched up. The tears hit me once again. I watched him and he showed no signs of the Harry I knew. He could be dead for all we know and I stopped the thought and walked over to him.

“Hey Haz.” I said brushing the curls out of his face revealing more bruises. “Don’t worry okay? I’m gonna be here until you wake up. I promise. I love you.” I said sucking in as the tears bounced onto the metal railing. .” Louis wrapped his arm over my shoulder. I ran my hand along his jaw line. I moved to the window ledge and hopped up. Paul came in looking upset. He didn’t say anything. This could end one direction. This could end the best relationship I ever had. I needed Niall while my dad was away. I needed Niall in order to live. I needed him. I pulled my knees to my chest and cried.

I don’t know how long it had been. Someone tapped my shoulder. I looked up.

“Do you want to go home and change?” Zayn asked.

“No not yet.” I said sniffling. “I wanna stay.” He nodded and walked away.

Listen to this while reading the next part> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bEHipb2SNw

“Can I have a minute alone with him please?” I asked as the agreed and let me alone with Harry.

“Harry please know I love you and you meant the world to me. I would do anything to hear you talk. You gave me hope; you gave me something I never had before.” I said rubbing his good hand. “You gave me love. If you don’t wake up and want to go to heaven please don’t. I need you. if god wants you, you’ll be my angel looking over me.” I said. “I love you.” I said holding his hand. “Please don’t go.” I sat down on the chair next to him. “Please don’t leave me.” I said crying. I bent down on my knees and folded my hands.

“Dear God, please help us. We need harry more than anything. I don’t want to sound selfish but we need him. We need him here with us and his fans, making everyone smile and see the brighter side. I need him to be there for me. i-I love him and want him with me during the hard times. I never got to say a proper goodbye. I never told him I loved him during the last few days. Please, please don’t take him yet. He needs to change the world. Please don’t call another angel up. We need him. ” I rubbed Harry’s face. “I love you Harry. I’m sorry for all the bad times and I’m sorry for ever fighting with you. Just know I love you? Look over me if you do go but please don’t go.”