Chapter 13

I was greeted by endless beach and beautiful crystal Blue Ocean. I was in awe. I stepped further out my feet greeted by a little patio then I felt hands wrap around my waist. I missed that feeling.

“It’s beautiful.” I whispered then giving him a quick kiss on the cheek.

“Go ahead out.” he said taking my hand as the cool morning sand met my toes. Before I knew it the walk led us to the water’s edge. I stepped in just letting my feet feel the warm island waters. I felt my body being lifted in one clean swoop. I was bridal style in his hands as he walked further into the water.

“No harry!” I squealed. “We’re in clothes.” And with that I was dropped into the water deeper than I thought and I pushed off the soft sandy bottom with my feet coming back up. he pulled my back into his arms and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

“We don’t have swim suits on.” I said looking into his beautiful green eyes reflecting the crystal water. He smiled cheekily.

“What do you have on underneath?”

“Bra and underwear. Why?”

“That’s exactly like a bikini.” He started working my shirt off me and I gave in. off came my sleep shorts revealing my thong.

“Even better.” He said with that same cheeky smile. I hit him then splashed him. He laughed and splashed me.

Eventually we went in and unpacked and changed into real bathing suits.

“Haz who packed my bag?” I asked trying to suppress the giggles in my throat.

“Ali and Eleanor. Why?” I broke out into full laughter. I heard his footsteps echo through the house and into the   closet.

“No reason.” I said burying the Victoria’s Secret bag. He came in and picked me up. We went outside and I took off my beach cover up. He took off her t-shirt as he did so, I ran towards the water.

“Gracie?” he asked shortly coming after me. I wasn’t looking back as I ran closer to the edge and now I was in up to my ankles. I felt to hand and arm wrap around my waist and picked me off the ground against his side and swung me around and I was laughing. It was like in a movie.

The next morning

I woke before harry and slid out of bed and out the door leading to the beach. I made my way to the hard sand and sat down. The sun was shining bright and it took the peaceful time to think about everything. I heard running foot steps behind me and Harry was hugging me.

“Morning baby.” he said running his hands over my shoulder and then pulling me into a hug.

“We gotta get going! Put on a bathing suit and a cover up.” he said pulling me up and into the house. I changed and we left the house and went to some dock with boats. We walked onto one and he would tell me why. He sat me down. A few men walked on causing me to tense up. He rubbed my back.

“It’s okay.”

“Hi you must be Harry?”

“That would be me!”

“Any your lovely lady?” Harry looked at me nodded and smiled.

“Are we ready to do some snorkeling?” I looked at the man and then Harry.

“Yes we are.” We went out to sea and anchored. We put on masks and flippers then jumped into the warm water even though it was December.

Harry helped me with my mask and then we went under the water. The view was beautiful!

We did this all afternoon.

About a week later

“I don’t wanna go home.” I pouted getting out of the fancy limo that I still wasn’t use to at all. He helped me out and smoothly pulled me into his arms kissing my cheek as people looked at us. It was Nassau’s international airport and we were headed to London.