Chapter 10

A week later

Gracie’s View

I slipped on the crème colored knitted dress and put on ballet flats for shoes. Harry came out of our bathroom.

“you look nice babe. Are you ready for this?” I nodded.

“yeah. You look nice. The usual I see. White t-shirt and jeans.” I giggled.

“if I wasn’t on crutches and allowed to use my foot, you’d be so dead.”  

“yeah well you can’t do anything so, I can get away with it.” he smiled.

“GRACIE HARRY THE VAN IS HERE!” Louis screamed.

“COMING LOU!” I screamed. I helped Harry down the stairs and into the van.

We pulled into the parking lot mobbed with girls. We got out and they screamed so loud it hurt. We went in and started the news interview within minutes. It was live. I sat in the audience with Eleanor. They talked about multiple things then they pulled up a picture that shocked me. it was Harry and after finding out about my miscarriage.

“So harry we found this picture of you and Grace, care to explain because this is a multipurpose doctor’s office.”

“Gracie you wanna answer this one?” Harry asked and someone gave me a microphone. I got nervous.

“Sure. I wasn’t feeling with for a few days and needed to see a doctor. No biggy. I’m fine now.” they all nodded and went on with the interview.

After the interview, harry and I were going to get Harry’s foot looked at. He only has the boot now.

Harry was leaving tomorrow with the boys for a few days in Sweden.

“I think im going home after I drop you off.” I said sitting next to harry who soon moved me to in his lap.

“I think that’s a good idea.”

“My old friend is flying in tomorrow with their sister and they are staying at my parents. I wanna catch up with them so I figured it would be a good time.”

“Great idea.”

“Their flight arrives ten before you have to go through security so it will be perfect timing.”

“Yeah sounds good.”

SKIPPING TO THE AIRPORT

We parked the car and got out. I was talking with the boys when someone’s hands slid over me and their hands into my front pockets of my jeans. Harry loved doing this. I turned around to face him.

“come here.” He pulled me aside from everyone.

“What?” I smiled up into his eyes squinting from the sun.

“I love you.”

“I love you too.” His lips met mine and suddenly everything disappeared but me and harry. He pushed the kiss into a deeper one. I allowed being it would be the last for a few days. I didn’t realize how long we must have been kissing until Niall decided to interrupt.

“GET SOME HARRY!” he screamed causing me to pull away laughing then getting red and giving him the death stare. He looked away.

Ryan and Ali came out of the doors and saw me and ran. I ran up to them hugging them both.

“Oh god I missed you guys!” I said. Ali was my best friend from school when I went to the US for a few years and her brother Ryan was my best friend too. I ran into Ryan’s open arms and he picked me up and spun me around. I had a huge smile plastered on my face as he spun me. I was laughing and then he brought me down when everyone was there and I had to introduce everyone except Louis.