Chapter 5

FALL – 5 MONTHS LATER

Grace’s View

I woke up screaming. I was crying too. I was shaky and sweaty. I couldn’t catch my breathe. The door flew open and it was Louis. He ran to me and scooped my up into her arms.

“Gracie what’s wrong?” I cried into his shoulder.

“nightmare.” I quivered.

“It’s okay. Your fine. Nothing will hurt you when you’re with me. Everything’s fine.” He was caressing my cheek.

“wh-where’s harry?” I asked crying hard.

“Remember he went to the studio early?”

“What time is it?” I asked still scared.

“Almost eight.” I pulled him tighter and closer. I cried for a while. That dream was scary. I almost lost Harry in that dream, something I never wanted to happen.

I must’ve fallen back to sleep. I woke up around 10 and pulled my hair back in a messy bun. So much had changed in the five or so months I’d been here. The day went by rather quickly. I wanted to cook for the six of us tonight so I made some thing mum use to make. I was cutting up some fresh fruit for dessert when I felt two long but gentle hands wrap around my waist. Someone’s head nuzzled into my neck. The curls tickled me.

“Hey baby.” He said whispering into my ear sexily.

“Hey Haz.” I said as he spun me around so I was facing him. He greeted my lips with his. His warm soft lips let a taste of a nice flavor but I couldn’t quite put my finger on it.

“How was your day?” he asked still holding onto me.

“It was good. How about you?”

“Better now I’m with you.”

“Your such a kiss up styles!” I said looking into his eyes.

“But you like it.” I couldn’t help but smile. “See I know you. Louis said you woke up screaming crying?” I nodded. “What was that about babe?”

“Oh nothing just some nightmare.” I said as he played with my belt loop on my jean.

“Wanna talk about it?” I shrugged.

“Nah I’m good. It was not as bad as I thought it was. You know how dreams are. You think they’re real when you wake up and it takes a minute to come to reality.” He nodded.

“I know what you mean.” He said planting a kiss on my lips. It felt so good. I wanted more and obviously he did too but I couldn’t. I pulled away. He was leaving in a few days for a month long promo tour and I couldn’t. It would upset me too much.

The next few days went by too fast and it was our last few hours together. We were snuggling on the couch and I felt the tears coming on.

“I’m gonna miss you.” I said as one single tear slid down my cheek.

“Aww baby don’t cry. It’ll be okay. The month will fly by. I promise.” He pulled me into his chest and I wanted to be strong but I couldn’t. He held me for a while.

“Harry we got to go.” Liam said coming down the stairs. I felt the pain in me. “don’t go.” I whispered more to myself then him.

“I wish I could stay but I can’t. I love you g.”

“I love you too Harry.” I said as our lips crashed the final time for a while.

“Call me a lot.” I said as he broke out intertwined hands at the door. He nodded and smiled showing those amazing dimples.

If We Could Only Turn Back Timeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें