Chapter 9

A smile formed on his lips as he realized what I meant meanwhile I had tears in my eyes. I couldn’t stop a few as they fell. He used use thumb to wipe them away.

“Why are you crying, babe?”

“I’m not ready for this, For being a mummy, everything.,you’re in a worldwide known band who watches every move, I’ll get criticized especially cause we aren’t married. I’m scared. This hurts a lot apparently, the morning sickness, which I’m already dealing with and then parenting. I’m not responsible enough. I’m 19. I’m scared.” He hugged me.

“Don’t worry, I’ll be there for you every step of the way. You’ll be a great mum.” He kissed me on the lips.

“I love you, Gracie.”

“I love you too” he lifted up my shirt revealing my still normal belly.

“Hi there, I’m your daddy, and this is your mummy. We will love you no matter what okay? See you in about nine months. I love you.” he kissed my stomach.

“Harry?” he looked at me. “I’m not ready for this.” I said shutting my eyes.

“Grace stop saying that. You will be fine. I’m not leaving you and the baby ever. I will be in that hospital rooms as soon as you are in labor to the minute you get to go home. I will be there for the baby’s 1st birthday to the end. I’m not leaving you.” I smiled and put my head on his shoulder.

“Look at the bright side you won’t be PMSing for nine months.” I laughed.

“Why you think I get moody?”

“yes.” I laughed.

“Sorry and yeah that doesn’t end. I still get moody and emotional.”

“It doesn’t matter. I just wanted to see you smile.” I kissed his cheek. “Does anyone know?”

“Just Eleanor, she was the one who suggested that I could be. I was puking and almost passed out today and she and I went to the gift shop to buy the test.” He nodded.

“I wanna tell the boys.” I smiled.

“It’s okay with me.” they walked back in. “in a little. The doctor is coming in to see you in five minutes.” I said getting up and in the chair next to him but never letting go of his hand.

The doctor came in and gave Harry crutches to use when we go him. Harry was allowed to leave in two days. It was dinner time and Harry’s dinner came. We all sat around talking. Harry looked at me and smiled. I nodded in approval to what he was getting at.

“Lads,” harry started saying. They all looked at him and waited. I walked over and sat on the bed next to Harry. “Gracie and I have some great news.” And with this Eleanor had a smile across her face. “We’re having a baby.” Everyone cheered and started hugging me and harry. It lasted for a while.

“You lads should go home. You’ve been good to be here for me and you need to shower and some real sleep.” he said and they didn’t fight him on it because they were tired. They all left including Eleanor.

“Grace you too.” I shook my head. “You should go home and sleep you look tired.”

“My home is wherever you are, it’s not a place but instead it’s a person.” He scooted over and patted the bed. I crawled into his arms and fell asleep.

ALMOST TWO WEEKS LATER

We were driving up to my parent’s house. I was nervous about what they would think of me. we pulled up outside and went in. I was greeted by my twin little sisters and my older brother and my parents behind them. Luckily I wasn’t showing yet so this is easy. I gave my sisters two dolls I found at the gift shop. They loved them. We sat down on the couch.