Chapter 4

A few more weeks have passed and it was time for Harry and I not to be afraid of the fans. Were walking through the park when the paparazzi came out of nowhere. Harry pulled me close to protect me.

“Harry!” “Harry!” “Harry is this your girlfriend?” I looked at Harry and watched him smile and nod.

“yes it is.” He said holding me closer.

“Isn’t that Louis best friend?”

“It’s me and he’s okay with this.” I said as we started running from them and back home.

We were sitting on the couch cuddling when he took my hand and interlocked it with his. He pulled out his phone and took a picture of our hands intertwined. I received a twitter notification and pulled out my phone. I unlocked it and it brought me to a tweet.

“Me and my girl @GraceMonroe. <3” I retweeted it which was the biggest mistake of my life. The tweets poured on to my phone. I had to turn off the notifications. I read a few tweets.

“@gracemonroe. rono one dates my haza o my pis this the girl harry is dating? seriouslyrn on to my phone. I had to try? Ew gross no one dates my harry but me”

“okay no this is not happening. @gracemonroe is not for harry. This is so wrong”

“@gracemonroe yor ugly and fat. Your only using Harry.”

“@gracemonroe kill yourself before I need to do it.” I got up and went to look out the window. I blinked away the tears, taking deep breaths.

“Gracie you okay?”

“yup couldn’t be better Haz.” I sat down in his lap and he wrapped his arms around me. I put my head in-between his neck and shoulder.

“I love you g.”

“I love you too. Harry.” He started planting kisses on my head and neck and then he started to tickle me lightly.

“Stop harry!” I giggled.

“Your laugh is so sexy,” he whispered in my ear sending a shiver down my spine. I looked into his eyes and got lost in them automatically. He moved in closer to my face and started planting kisses o my forehead and cheeks. He was teasing me. Two can play this game, Harry. He made his way to my lips and I moved right before he kissed me.

“Grace, what?”

“Two can tease each other.” I said giggling. You could tell he now understood.

“I’ll tickle you more.” I smiled and he did. I was very ticklish. He started tickling me and I was laughing. He pulled me onto the ground and started tickling more. He pinned me down and tried kissing me and I turned my head. I giggled.

“Now you’re teasing me!” he said. I giggled.

“That laugh turns me on.” he whispered in my ear, giving me chills and he won. He started kissing me.

Harry’s View

Of course I tease her so she needed to tease me back. She finally gave into me and let me kiss her. I deepened the kiss and she allowed it. I could feel her lips form into a smile. the way she kissed me made me want to never stop. She was an amazing girl. I think it’s time. I pulled back from her but leaving my head on hers.

“Gracie?” she smiled into my eyes. “I love you.” I said as she smiled bigger.

Grace’s View

He just told me he loved me. Oh my God! I smiled. “I love you too, Harry.”

“Will you move in with me here? So I can see you every day?”

“Yes.” I said as I felt his lips against mine again. We were soon interrupted by someone clearing their throat. I closed my eyes trying to pretend to be invisible. Harry moved and I still didn’t open my eyes.

“Well that was gross.” I knew that voice, Niall. I laughed then bit my lip and got up.

“HI Niall!” I said and he gave me a look. I couldn’t help but laugh. This was Harry’s and my last full day together for a while. He was going to work in the studio and I was going home soon.