When you cry

Some people are asking when I will do a Christmas scenario, don't worry, I am working on it. Of course I will only publish it on Christmas.

Marinette:

She will begin panicking then try to comfort you by making bad jokes and doing silly dances. Weirdly it always works to make you laugh. When your finally laughing, her embarrassment for doing such silly dances will go away and she will feel very glad that she managed to make you happy.

Ladybug:

She will get immediatly begin asking questions, worrying for you. When you finally tell her what wrong is, she will smile and assure you it's okay. Then she will just pick you up and swing to your favorite store or place in Paris to cheer you up.

Adrien:

He will crouch down infront of you so he can see your face and try to figure out what or who made you cry. He will then get up, still not knowing and just ask it while his hand rubs your back, trying to comfort you. When you tell him the reason your crying, he will smile and try to assure and convince you it's okay. He hates seeing you sad so the next day you will get a package with something you wanted for a long time. Basically, after you finished crying, he went on his computer and bought you something to cheer you up.

Chat Noir:

He will immediatly begin asking what wrong is and who he needs to teach a lesson. He would do a funny fighting pose, showing some moves to show how he will fight the person who upset you. It will usually get a chuckle out of you which will make him smile, happy he got you to chuckle. He will then calmly ask what wrong is while holding your hand, raising it to give it a kiss and comfort you. When you tell him, he will assure you it's gonna be okay. After that he will tell you funny stories and jokes to cheer you up.

Alya

She always comforts Marinette when she fails to talk to Adrien so she knows how to comfort someone. So when she found you crying, she immediatly hugged you, assuring you it's okay and kissing your temple. She didn't want to ask why you're sad because she's afraid if she asks you, you will get even more sad so she just kept comforting you. She would leave for a few minutes then come back, saying she put your favorite movie on/got your favorite book and will make your favorite food.

Nino:

He will immediatly ask what wrong is and try to get your hands off your eyes so he can see your face. When you tell him, he will chuckle and say it's okay while throwing his arm around your shoulders. He will begin telling you a story so your mind will not focus on the sadness and you will focus on his story.

Chloe:

She will awkward look around then just pat your shoulder, saying it will be okay. She is the worst person to cheer someone up. So after few seconds of awkward silence besides your sobbing and sniffing, she will sigh and call the chef to begin making your favorite food. She will put your favorite movie on the giant screen in her room and will both cuddle on her bed while watching the movie.

Nathaniel:

He wouldn't know how to comfort you so he will just rub your back, unsure what he can say or do. He will then begin drawing while trying to tell you comforting words. He then will give you the paper. It was your favorite animal hugging a heart which said it will be okay. You couldn't help but chuckle and wipe your tears, saying a thank you through your sniffing.