When you get addicted

WARNING: ADDICTION, DRUGS/ALCOHOL, AND CURSING! You can't stand any of these things, I suggest you skip this chapter.

Apologies if this is inaccurate or badly written. I tried to give each character different things to deal with.

Oh, and just because the show is child-friendly, so no cursing or such, doesn't mean this book is child-friendly. There will be cursing in some chapters or/and senstive topics like self-harm, addiction, death, etc... because these things happen in real life and I write realistically, so I will write about such things.

Requested by: icyzer0

Marinette:

Normally you always have her mother's snacks while you stay over, but she noticed you kept taking less and less, and one day you simply refused it. When she tried to convince you to take one, saying it's very delicious and she baked it just for you, you angrily told her to stop forcing you to eat when you don't want to fucking eat. She was very shocked but forced a smile and said sorry for trying to push you into eating it. The more she hung out with you, the more she noticed you looked more tired, barely came to hang out at her place, you were more annoyed and quick to feel as if someone is insulting you and the need to defend yourslef more. When she asks you about this, you simply ignore her or tell her to get lost. She searched it up and found a lot of things about addiction, even Tikki worriedly said she thinks you are addicted, but she refused to believe it, whispering you can't be. When Tikki said she should help you before you get yourself into some serious trouble, Marinette nod and went to her parents. She told them what she thinks and they promised to talk to your parents. After weeks when you visited her, she worriedly asked why you ignored her calls and texts, only to get shocked when you hugged her and began crying, apologizing for everything. She stared before smiling and hugging you back, rubbing your back in a soothing manner, whispering it's okay.

Ladybug:

She felt as if something was wrong, so one day while you were doing the thing you are addicted to, she suddenly stormed in, angrily asking what you are doing. When you asked how the hell she knows, she gave you a glare as she said she's here to help everone, that includes you, so let her help before you die. When you yelled she just came out of nowhere and is saying all these weird things, she gave you upset eyes, saying she's sorry and she is indeed rushing it and you both should have a proper talk about this very serious topic. So both sat down and talked. She managed to convince you to get some help. When you agreed to get help, she gave you a hug, saying it will be a tough route but once you aren't addicted anymore, you will be very happy and feel way better and she will definitely help you the best she can.

Adrien:

He tried to convince you to go to rehab because this is bad, but you just told him to mind his own fucking business. He gave you a frown but chose to drop it. He noticed money kept missing out his wallet. When he asked you about it, you told him you don't know about it. Eventually it got worse and worse, to the point he had to order Gorilla to forcefully take you to the rehab, telling you this is for your own good and you will come out better. He had nightmares for months while you were in rehab, feeling awful and guilty, hearing your angry shouts towards him while you were dragged away. When you exit the rehab, clean now, and apologized to him for how you behaved, he just gave you a smile and a tight hug, assuring you it's okay.

Chat Noir:

He noticed you didn't have much energy these last few days, so he just carried you around. When you said he doesn't need to carry you, he gave you a smile and said it's no problem. But one day, while he had taken you onto a roof, you suddenly began crying making him panic, asking what he did wrong and if you are scared being up so high. When you cried out that you are a fuck up, he stared before awkwardly asking what you mean. When you looked away, too ashamed to say, he carefully took your hands and softly assured you you can tell him anything. When you said you are addicted and you don't know how to stop, he was a bit shocked before giving you upset eyes with a smile, assuring you he will help you and you can get over it. He softly wrapped his arms around you, saying he will get you down and then he will talk to an adult who can help you with this. When he put you safely on the floor, he assured you again that it will be okay and you will get the help you need to get over this addiction.