Things you do that make them happy

Marinette:

She isn't very confident so when you assure her she can do anything, it makes her happy. She also gets happy whenever you come by her place and just lay on her bed, on your phone while she stitches some clothes. She just likes the quiet company.

Ladybug:

Just seeing you safe after she saved the city makes her happy since the whole time she will be worrying about you and your safety. She will just hold you in a tight hug, happy you're safe.

Adrien:

He is a boy who is almost always happy since he has so many lovely friends who care about him. So many things you do make him happy. But the thing you do that always makes him smile is when he feels sad about whatever, whether is it that his father doesn't have time for him, that life is stressful or how he misses his mother, you are always there to listen to all his problems and chat with him and afterwards make him laugh.

Chat Noir:

Everything you do makes him happy. You can literally just pick up a tree branch and he will get so happy and happily cuddle you, calling you adorable.

Alya:

Exploring things about Ladybug together. You helping her learn things or film Ladybug makes her happy. At first when you two met, she thought how obsessed she was with Ladybug would make you annoyed, so when you began helping her explore, go to mesuems and run around city to film her made her extremely happy.

Nino:

He gets extremely happy when you two go on dates. He loves to go to the zoo or just a picnic where you two eat and listen to music. Seeing you happy makes him happy. So going on dates, chatting and laughing together makes him extremely happy.

Chloe:

She gets happy when you defend her against people who call her mean and arrogant. Or when you just do something cool, it makes her so happy to have someone as cool as you. She will hug your arm, saying you're the best lover she could wish for.

Nathaniel:

Just hanging out with him makes him extremely happy. He doesn't have many friends so he never gets to go to a park and just hang out. So when you take him to a park and just hang out with him, doing nothing special really, it makes him happy.

Luka:

When you listen to his songs. Besides his sister, he doesn't have many people who will just sit still and listen to his music, and really love it. So when you listen to his music and praise it, it makes him extremely happy.

Juleka:

When you try to do her make-up. She is amazing at doing make up so when you try it and fail, it makes her laugh and awkwardly assure you you will get better. She likes to teach you how to do make up, it makes her happy to see you try it since you know she loves to do make up.

Marc:

He's not very confident so when you praise his writing, he will immediately blush and happily thank you.