When you two go camping

Not gonna lie, I forgot this book existed... I have been so busy with my Girls und Panzer and The Arcana scenario books that this book totally slipped my mind so I apologize.

I have never gone camping, so I'm sorry if anything is inaccurate.

This was requested by someone on Quotev.

Marinette:

When you asked, she nervously said she has to think about it. After a lot of ranting to Tikki about the pros and the cons, she chose to go. And immediately regretted it. She was covered in bug bites, you somehow lost the tent spike eventhough you checked to make sure you have them all before coming, going to the toilet in the forest... All those annoying things made her dislike camping. But she tried to look at it positively, telling herself it was a learning experience.

Ladybug:

She doesn't have time to go camping for fun. She will only camp if it is needed during a battle or she has to wait in one spot for long. When she has to transform back, she will hide in the tent, feeding Tikki till she can transform back. It isn't really fun, mostly waiting for the akumatized person to show up.

Adrien:

He really wanted to go camping, but sadly his father found out and was furious. Adrien got a very long scolding about how his homework is more important and how he has to focus on his modeling career, and not some stupid thing like camping. Adrien felt bad having to decline your invitation, but when you assured him it's okay, he gave you a weak smile but he was still upset he couldn't go.

Chat Noir:

He would love to be able to camp with you for fun, but he can only camp when waiting for some akumatized person. He will try to have fun, but when he sees how serious you are, he will sigh and flop down aside you, groaning out camping should be fun and not waiting for some akumatized person to walk by.

Alya:

She agreed to go with you when you asked, but her two little sisters heard and they immediately wanted to come. So you four went. Alya was less happy with her sisters there since now she was more busy taking care of them instead of being able to enjoy some time with you. So when you two went back home, she pulled you away so her sisters can't hear before she said the next time you ask to go camping, you better ask it when they are not in the house so that you two can go alone and not with her sisters.

Nino:

He wanted to try camping, it was even his idea. He found it okay. Not anything too special or too bad. It was just okay. At the evening, he played music while you two just stargazed. It was probably the most relaxing moment he ever had in his life. He spent about an hour putting up the damn tent, but you both fell asleep on the grass. Obviously you both woke up with many mosquito bites. When you both went back, he wasn't upset that you both had to go back home, he just sighed and said it was a nice break but he rather play games than do this again.

Chloe:

She refused with no hesitation. No way is she getting her clothes dirty, no way is she going out in that filthy world, and she definitely isn't gonna sleep in a tent.

Nathaniel:

He kindly declined. When you pout and said you don't want to go alone, he frowned but still declined. But while you were camping with some friends, he did stop by and spent a few minutes with you, sketching the landscape while listening to your stories. When he was about to leave, he wished you luck with your camping.

Luka:

He always wanted to give camping a try, so he was quick to agree to come when you asked if he wants to come camping. He found it fun, but then again, he finds anything fun if you're there. Obviously he played his guitar at the campfire. When you two had to go back home, he held your hand, happily saying that was fun and should definitely do this again.

Juleka:

Camping is definitely not her thing. Too much outdoor. She rather be able to use her own toilet and sleep in her own comfortable bed.

Marc:

You only had one tent, so you both had to sleep in the same tent. He kept saying he will sleep outside, so after a lot of convincing, got him to sleep in the tent with you, but he laid far away, nervously playing with his fingers, too shy and embarrassed. He spent the whole night writing stories, only stopping and going to sleep when you told him the light is too bright. He went to the toilet in the forest, only to see a bug and freak out at its out-of-nowhere appearance, so he just kept it in while mumbling to you he wants to go home, to his comfortable home. So when you both went back home, he was extremely happy.