If you're a singer

I DON'T do scenarios like "When the reader dies", "When they get akumatized" or "When you two break up," or any scenario involving smut, so please stop asking for them.

Marinette:

She will definitely try to come to all your concerts and buy all your albums. She loves when you ask her to design clothes for your music videos. Of course she will keep worrying it's not good enough, but when you assure her it's amazing, she will be glad to let you use the designs she made for you. She will try to get all her friends to listen and like your music.

Ladybug:

She will usually sit on the rafters, watching your concert. If something happens, she will do her job quickly so she can be fast to return and continue watching. If you ask her to show in a music video, she will hesitate but then decide to show up in your music video to help you.

Adrien:

He's rich so he has a lot of your merchandise and can attend all your concerts. He loves your music videos. He has a lot of posters of you above his bed. He doesn't mean it in a creepy way, he is just a big fan of your music. He meets many famous people so he doesn't freak out whenever he hangs out with you nor does he mind when you can't attend since he gets how busy the famous life can be.

Chat Noir:

He loves when you two hang out and you sing him songs. He will try to attend your concerts but usually he has to go and save Paris. When your concert ends, he will whimper, looking like a scolded kitten as he apologizes for not being able to attend your concerts. When you assure him it's okay and you understand, he will be quick to perk up and hug you, saying he has the most amazing lover ever.

Alya:

She will be taking many selfies with you and bragging a little. She can't help it, she's just so proud of you. She loves coming with you to your dance practices, shooting of movies and music videos and filming it. She loves to tease your fans by releasing small clips. Of course if you ask her not to do it, she won't publish anything.

Nino:

He loves music so he was very excited when he learned you're a singer. He was quick to buy all your albums, posters and merchandise with all the money he had. He loves when you tell him facts about how the singing life really is like behind the scenes and with what actors or singers you worked.

Chloe:

She will do so much bragging. Every chance she gets to bring up her lover is a famous singer, she will immediately take it. She doesn't attend your dance practices since she doesn't want to see you sweating like crazy. She will attend few of your concerts if she has time or feels like it, but usually she just watches your shows on her bed with snacks. If you did a good job, she will be glad to clap her hands and praise you for your hard work.

Nathaniel:

He loves to draw you in all your concert outfits and design some of his own for you. He gets jealous whenever he sees you act in something with a pretty actor. He doesn't attend concerts since they are too crowded, but he will of course support you and buy your album.

Luka:

Of course he will attend any event you hold. He loves when you take him to the music video set or where you record your singing. At first he was nervous playing his guitar around you, knowing you probably heard better from your other famous friends, but when you assured him you love his songs and he has his own special style to it, he will be glad to play you songs. Sometimes he will play songs he made himself on his guitar and it usually gives you ideas for new songs.

Juleka:

She loves attending your small concerts. The big ones make her too nervous. She likes to do your make-up so you hired her as your make-up artist. At first she was scared she would do a bad job but when you encouraged her, she accepted the job. She usually attends your dance practices. She will sit in the corner, filming you so you can watch it later and see the mistakes in your dances. When you finish for the day, she will say you did an amazing job while wiping sweat from your forehead.

Marc:

He will write so many fanfics about you. He will immediately begin worrying you might think low of him since he's just an awkward, shy boy while you're a famous singer, so have to assure him a lot that he's also amazing and he could probably also become famous if he publishes his stories.