When you brush their hair

Marinette:

Sometimes she's too busy designing things or doing her homework so you would brush her hair for her. She will thank you then focus again. When your finished brushing her hair, she will give you a shy kiss on your cheek as a thank you.

Ladybug:

Sometimes you style her hair different so people won't think she's Marinette. She thought it was stupid and useless but you didn't care because you like to style her hair different. She will just sit still and look over the city, making sure no akumatized people are running amok.

Adrien:

He likes when you brush his hair since it feels good and makes him relax and forget all the stress he has. While your brushing his hair he will tell you about his day and ask you how yours was.

Chat Noir:

He loves when you brush his hair. He was embarrassed at first since he would usually begin to purr. Sometimes he will lean against you and relax against you while purring, enjoying the feeling.

Alya:

She doesn't really like it since her hair has knots and it hurts whenever you brush her hair. She did find it nice and cute that you wanted to brush her hair.

Nino:

He barely has hair so it's useless to brush his hair. He finds it annoying but also funny whenever you playfully stroke his hair and tease him about it.

Chloe:

She loves when you brush her hair since it makes her feel like a queen. She will brag to everyone that you brush her hair. When your brushing her hair she will be ranting on about random things.

Nathaniel:

Usually his hair is brushed and styled but sometimes he will be too busy drawing to not care for how messy his hair will be so you will brush it for him. At first he found it a bit annoying but then he liked the feeling and appreciated that you brush his hair for him.

Luka:

You like to brush his hair and do different styles to see which fits him best. He doesn't mind, as long as he can continue playing his guitar. It's a moment he loves since he will be playing his guitar and you will be having fun brushing his hair.