Juleka Couffaine ~Catch Up~

I left out a few scenarios since it was taking too long.

Just a reminder if you're gonna request: I won't add akumatized people or Carapace, Rena Rouge, Queen Bee, etc...

When and how you two hug:

She likes to hug you whenever she can. She likes it when you give her a bear hug because it makes her feel loved. She won't hug at school because she did it once and Chloe kept teasing her about it the whole day.

When you sit on her lap:

She will just chuckle then ask what your doing. When you shrug and say you always wanted to sit on her laugh, she will let out a laugh then hug your waist before talking to you about something she wanted to talk about.

When you get akumatized:

She was in utter shock when she saw you in your akumatized form. She will try to make you feel better about whatever upset you, apologizing for if she did anything wrong. When you turned back normal, she cuddled you more and gave you even more kisses then usual.

When you fall:

She will let out a shocked gasp before quickly crouching down and helping you up. She will worriedly ask if your okay. When you nod, she will chuckle and say you should be more careful.

When you cry:

She will hug you and assure you it's okay. But seeing you cry will make her cry. So both will have to comfort each other. When your both done crying, both will be chuckling about how she also cried when you cried.

When you become blind:

She always mumbles so when you became blind, she began to speak louder so you would hear her better and know where she is. She will be even more caring if that's even possible. She will always hold your hand, telling you about everything around you when you both go for a walk and she will always assure you even though you can't see she still loves you a lot.

When you fall asleep against her:

She will just smile and let you take a nap against her. She will be very careful when she moves so she doesn't awaken you.

When you take pictures of her:

She wants to be a model but she will still get shy when you take pictures of her. When you tease her about it, she can't help but blush and shyly look into the camera. When your looking at the pictures and praising her, she will get even more shy and embarrassed.

When you ignore her:

She hates being ignored because it makes her feel guilty and makes her think she did something wrong. So she will ask if she did something wrong. When you say a quick no then continue doing whatever your doing, she will just frown, annoyed your ignoring her.

How the first kiss went:

She didn't know how to kiss since she never had a boyfriend/girlfriend before, so she asked her big brother who is always ready to help her. So the two watched videos of how people kiss and did research on it. When Juleka got enough courage to go and kiss you, Luka was so proud of his little sis. You were very confused when Juleka stormed up to you and said she wants to kiss you but then just chuckled and said you're okay with that. The kiss was a bit awkward at first but then it was nice and passionate. Afterwards Juleka loved to give you small kisses whenever she can.

When you brush her hair:

She doesn't mind when you brush her hair since it is relaxing. So after a day of stress, she will ask for you to brush her hair so you will gladly do it. While brushing her hair, both will talk about her day or yours and about places you two can go on a date.

When she sees you singing/dancing:

She will watch in joy as your singing, silly dancing around the room. She will shyly decline your offer when you ask if she wants to join, but when she sees your disappointed pout, she will smile and say fine and join in on the fun. Sometimes when Luka is playing his guitar, you and Juleka will dance to the song.

Who said "I love you" first:

She wanted to but she got too shy and embarrassed. So when you said the three words she wanted to say for so long, she couldn't help but give a dorky grin and say she feels the same way.