How to know when their sad

Marinette:

Her eyes will be filled with so much sadness. She tries her best not to be sad since she doesn't want to be akumatized. She is the worst at hiding her emotions but she is good at keeping it all together. But the second you notice her sad eyes and ask what wrong is, she will cry and hug you, telling you why she's sad while sniffing and sobbing.

Ladybug:

She has no time to worry about emotions when she's Ladybug since she has to save a city. But her eyes will be full of sadness. When you ask her if she wants to talk about it, she will tell you later then swing away so she doesn't have to speak about it.

Adrien:

He will be staring at a picture of him and his mother, asking her questions. You don't want to interrupt so you will just wait outside his room. Sometimes he will talk to you about why he's sad but he likes to talk to the picture more since it feels as if he can talk to his mother, of course he will be more

Chat Noir:

He will try not to say anything so he doesn't bother anyone but he will have sad eyes and be clinging closer to you. When you pet his hair he will let out a sad but happy noise. When you ask him why he let out such a noise he will sigh then explain why he's sad.

Alya:

She doesn't like to admit when she's sad so she will hide it and write many articles for her blog. When you ask her if she's sad, she will deny it and make up an excuse for why she's so down. But eventually she won't be able to keep it secret and will tell you the reason.

Nino:

He will listen to sad music and be on his phone, trying to ignore the sad thoughts eventhough he will be listening to sad music. When you hear the music you will ask him about it. He will just give you a smile then say you don't have to worry about it. But if you keep pushing it he will tell you

Chloe:

She will try her best to keep it all together but fail and be very dramatic to you. She will flop aside you, hugging you while crying and eating her ice cream then complaining about how your not helping at all. When you try to comfort her she will listen while sniffing and eating the ice cream.

Nathaniel:

He will be drawing sad drawings and his drawings won't be as good as they are when he's happy. When you ask him if he's sad he will ignore you and continue drawing. If you keep pushing he will get annoyed and ask you to go away. When you leave he will think then feel bad for making you leave. When you see him again he will apologize then tell you why he was so sad.

Luka:

His songs will be sadder and he won't even be in the mood to play his guitar. When you ask him if he wants to talk about it he will be silent for a few seconds, debating whether to make you worry about his problems but when you assure him he can talk to you he will do so.