When you ignore them

Marinette:

She will worry she did something wrong. She will ask you over and over if she did something wrong. When you tell her she did nothing then continue ignoring her, she will frown and say it feels as if she did something wrong. So she will just sit near you, waiting till you finally speak to her again.

Ladybug:

She will ask what wrong is with you. When you don't reply, she will cross her eyes and frown, trying to figure out what's wrong with you. After a few minutes of you ignoring her, she will say if you keep ignoring her she will just go and hang out with Chat Noir. This usually makes you start paying attention to her since you know Chat has a crush on YOUR girlfriend.

Adrien:

He will panick, chasing you around and asking why you are ignoring him. After two hours of you ignoring him and him failing to make you talk, he will just sit aside you, awkward silence. He will say he's sorry now and then, hoping you will talk to him eventually. Eventually you will talk to him and he will be very happy you are not ignoring him anymore.

Chat Noir:

He loves attention so when you ignore him, he will begin doing weird dance moves or tell you jokes to get your attention. Usually it works since it's hard to ignore him when he's doing weird moves. If it doesn't work he will just stand or sit aside you and wait till you pay attention to him again.

Alya:

She will chuckle and see how long you are going to ignore her. After two hours she will get annoyed of the silence and ask you why you're ignoring her. When you don't reply, she will smirk and pull up her laptop, typing a message on her blog about how her boyfriend/girlfriend is ignoring her and it's both annoying and funny. She will threaten to send it to all her fans so you will be fast to speak to her, not wanting all her fans to know your ignoring her.

Nino:

He will be confused and go to Adrien to ask if he knows what's going on. When Adrien says no he will go to you and ask why you're ignoring him. But when you keep ignoring him, he will frown and ask why he's getting the silent treatment before putting his headphones around your neck and playing your favorite song on it, hoping it will cheer you up and make you speak to him.

Chloe:

NO ONE ignores Chloe Bourgeois! She will be storming behind you, demanding you speak to her, sometimes yelling that you can't ignore her. After failing to demand you to talk, she will huff then slam you against the wall and point a finger at your face, asking why you're ignoring her. When you tell her, she will chuckle and tell you to stop being a baby and she will buy you whatever you want.

Nathaniel:

He isn't the best with words so he will draw you a few beautiful, adorable drawings before sliding them to you. Since their way too adorable and beautiful you can't just ignore him after getting such beautiful drawings. While you explain why you're ignoring everyone today, he will listen while drawing you your favorite animal.

Luka:

He will try to think what can have caused your silence towards him then he will just sit aside you, playing his guitar, hoping it will relax you and make you talk to him. Sometimes it works and you will tell him why you're ignoring him and he will listen and try to help the best he can.