When you two cook together

I won't add Kagami because I don't like her that much and I'm not the best at writing for her personality so it would just be badly written anyway.

Requested by: THEOTHER1786

Marinette:

She loves cooking so of course she would join you. She has taught you many ways to cook and many dishes. When you asked where she learned this all, she said her mom and her dad before she began telling you lovely childhood stories of her and her family cooking and silly incidents happening, like dropping stuff or spilling stuff on herself, while doing so.

Ladybug:

She will be too exhausted to cook when she comes back from a mission, so she will just hold you from behind, her chin on your shoulder, her eyes closed to rest. When you finished cooking, she will kiss your cheek, thanking you for making the food.

Adrien:

He has people at his house to cook him food, so he didn't have a clue as to how to cook. So when he visited your place and you asked him to help, he didn't have a clue as to what to do. He was very confused about how to cook most things so you made it that each Saturday, you two go to your place and you teach him how to cook.

Chat Noir:

He will just sit on the counter, or if you own a pet he will sit on the floor, petting it. He will just patiently wait for food, handing you things when you ask for them. He likes to use his pole to lift stuff and balance them before giving them. That was till he did it with glass and it fell and shattered. He apologized many times while you angrily shouted at him for breaking something.

Alya:

She always has to cook for her little sisters so she's a good cook. If you want, she will be very thankful. She likes to try out weird things she found on the internet, and then laugh when it fails.

Nino:

He isn't the best cook since he has a habit to take random things and knock them around, creating beats. Sometimes it's fun, but other times it can be very annoying. When he notices your glare, he will apologize and put the stuff back before sitting on the counter and chatting with you about random things.

Chloe:

The only thing she will do is hand you things. So don't expect her to begin chopping up things or using the stove. She is mostly there to keep you company and rant about something she found annoying.

Nathaniel:

He will sit on the kitchen counter, sketching you. When you ask him to help, he will say in a minute, but a minute later, he is still sketching and already forgotten you even asked for his help. When you finished cooking, he will thank you for cooking before showing you the drawing he drew of you.

Luka:

He loves doing things together, including cooking. He finds it a good moment to catch up with you about whatever was going on in his or your life. He will always tell you to be careful when he gives you something to chop.

Juleka:

She used to help you, but that was till she cut her finger badly so you refuse to let her help. She tries to assure you it won't happen again, but you don't want her to get injured so will just smile and say you can do it.

Marc:

He likes to help cook. He isn't the best helper since if you touch him, he will lose focus and almost chop off his own finger. He loves it if you praise him because it lets him know he's doing a good job.