Prologue

"Are you sure this is the place?" Mekknight Blue Sky asked his fellow Mekknight, Indigo Eclipse.
"Of course I'm sure!" Indigo snapped angrily. "And even if I wasn't, we need to find that fairy and the world legacies in order to have the ultimate power!"
Blue thought for a moment. "But we'll find them here?"
Indigo sighed irritably. "Have I ever been wrong before?"
"The folly of Altronity."
"Have I ever been wrong AFTER the folly of Altronity?"
"Wellllll, what about...."
"Never mind. It's here. I know it is, for I have felt it."
"And?" Blue looked at his friend. He knew Indigo better then that.
"The Morning Star was heading in this direction." Indigo replied finally.
"How do you know it wasn't a further planet?"
"Because of the speed of Morning Star!" Indigo practically shouted. "All the mathematics lead here!"
"Calm down, Indi." Mekknight Purple Nightfall said, coming around the bend in the ship into the control room. "Orange has got us covered. He created a device that would lead us to the chalice, which will lead us to the rest."
"Good." Blue said, walking away. "I will not allow any more mistakes."
Once Blue left, Purple turned to Indigo.
"So, are you sure it's here?"
"Ughhh!" Indigo said as he took his hoverchair and left the room.
Purple sat in silence for a few moments, when out of the corridor there was an explosion. Purple sighed at his fellow Mekknight, Orange Sunsets foolishness.
He turned his attention to the planet. "Hey, Ele, diagnose immense landmass 2 million miles from here."
A voice from the ceiling responded.
"Landmass known to the locals as Chailes. Locals include humans, dragons, and insects. The former two being intelligent life forms and the latter not so. The land is mainly forest, and is only 45% water. Landmass too small to be called a planet, or even a dwarf planet. It is more a moon, with its own gravitational pull.
"Thanks, Ele." Purple said as he looked at the planet, and thought of the terrible thing he was going to do to it, and it's inhabitants.