PRIDE

Hey so I'm back i'm sorry i'll try to upload more often i promise. Anyways, so this is a pride chapter bc why not and if u dont wanna read it bc ur homophopic than this book isn't for u sorry friend but thems the rules:) sorry i'm very sleep deprived.

Ships:

-spideypool

-shurichelle

-stucky

-ironstrange

-thorbruce

-clintasha

-valcarol

"Are we all set?" Peter asked his friends, Shuri, MJ, and his boyfriend Wade,

"Lets see" said Shuri,

"Flags?"

"Check!"

"Glitter?"

"Check!"

"Amazingly super gay outfits?"

"Check!"

Peter grinned. This was their first pride parade and it was going to be perfect! They put all of their stuff in bags to change into once they left the tower. Peter was sure the Avengers would accept him if he came out, seeing as he lived with 3 gay couples(Tony+Stephen, Steve+Bucky, Thor+Bruce), a genderfluid(Loki), a bisexual(Natasha), and two lesbians(Carol and Valkyrie), but he was waiting for the perfect time to tell them.

The four kids hurried out of Peter's room and towards the elevator, careful not to attract any attention. They hurried down to the main floor and quickly got changed. Shuri was now wearing black ripped mom jeans with a chain belt and a cropped white tank top that said BI TILL I DIE(yes i did get that from stephanie beatriz what can i say i love her)and little space buns with a little bi flag tucked into each, MJ was wearing jeans and a long black t-shirt with a red, pink, and white tie, Wade was wearing a full on rainbow suit and bowtie and rainbow sunglasses(bc he's easily the most dramatic), and Peter was wearing black cargo pants and a maroon cropped hoodie that said *embrace your inner gay* and grey beanie.

The teens happily marched through the streets of New York when suddenly,

"Peter?"

"Oh hi dad...DAD?!?!?!"

Tony, Stephen, and the rest of the Avengers were standing on top of a huge float adorned with all the LGBTQ+ flags. Tony read Peter's shirt and said "Finally, you've accepted it!"

"What?" said Peter,

"Come on son, you really thought we thought you were straight?" said Cap,

"I guess you're right" said Peter sheepishly.

"Anyways Underoos, mind introducing us to your friends?"

"Right sorry you already know /shuri, that's her girlfriend, MJ and that's my boyfriend, Wade." and Peter and his friends climbed onto the float.

A while later, a couple of cameras and reporters came by and asked to do a group interview by basically going around and introducing themselves.

"Hi I'm Tony Stark, aka Iron Man, I'm gay and this is my husband, Stephen,"

"Hi, I'm Stephen Strange, aka Dr. Strange, I'm gay and this is my husband, Tony."

"Hi, I'm Steve Rogers, aka Captain America, I'm gay and this is my fiancee Bucky"

"Hi I'm Bucky Barnes, I'm gay and this is my fiancee Steve"

"Hi I'm Bruce Banner aka the Hulk I'm gay and this is my boyfriend Thor"

"Hello I am Thor I am gay and this is my boyfriend Bruce"

"Hi Im loki i'm genderfluid"

"Hi I'm Natasha aka Black Widow, I'm bi and this is my boyfriend Clint"

"HI i'm Clint aka Hawkeye, I'm actually straight but I'm here to support everyone"

"Hi we're Scott and Hope, aka Antman and the wasp. Same as Clint, were both straight but here to support"

"Hi I'm Carol aka Captain Marvel I'm lesbian and this is my gf Valkyrie"

"Hi I'm Valkyrie I'm a lesbian and this is my gf Carol"

"Hi I'm MJ not a superhero I'm lesbian and this is my gf Shuri"

"Hi im Shuri Princess of Wakanda, I'm bisexual and this is my gf MJ"

"Hi I'm Peter aka Spiderman, I'm gay and this is my boyfriend Wade"

"Hi i'm Wade, aka Deadpool I'm gay and this is my boyfriend Peter."

Tony looked shocked then exclaimed, "WaIT diD YoU juST sAY DeADpOoL"

Sup guys gals and non binary pals hope u enjoyed this. Hope I represented a lot of you guys, if i missed any let me know there will def be more LGBTQ+ fics bc i love them and considering i'm newly bi(newly bc this is like the first time i've come out) hope it wasnt weird Also if u guys ever need to talk i'm right here at any time love u guys

Maya<3