The Story Behind the Sauce

There are few events that have happened in the tower that have warranted protocols being set up in order for them to NEVER happen again. For instance, somebody giving Peter caffeine, Bucky not sleeping for over 3 days, and Shuri visiting Peter's school.

One very important protocol, however, is the protocol that bans Vision from ever cooking dinner again.

Flashback:

In the Avengers Tower communal floor, there was a list up on the wall that showed who was cooking that night. It was a fairly new list, put up after one the team had been, in Steve's opinion, too ungrateful for his cooking. It should be noted that Steve cooked almost every meal unless they were on a mission, or someone ordered takeout.

To stop a mini-battle from happening right in the dining room, Wanda had created a list with everyone's name on it and they would rotate through it.

It was roughly two months ago now when it was Vision's first time in the kitchen. Everyone was very excited because since he was pretty much the Walking Internet, they expected some gourmet meal etc... That was not the case. At all.

Vision had never cooked before so he had decided to start with something simple, like spaghetti and meatballs. He had had Stephen pick up the necessary ingredients the day before and was now assembling them into the correct portions of the kitchen.

Due to the fact that he is the Internet, he decided that he didn't need a recipe. He had also decided the day before that he could totally make his own tomato sauce, it wouldn't be that hard. Right? Wrong.

His first mistake was throwing three full tomatoes into an open blender and turning it on. Unfortunately for Tony, he was just walking into the kitchen to grab his 17th cup of coffee of the day, not that anyone was counting, and got hit full blast with blended tomatoes(or if you ask Vision, tomato sauce!).

At the same time, Vision was cooking noodles on the stove(which was at the highest setting) but he had forgotten to put water into the pot which resulted in what looked like noodle flambé.

This is when the rest of the team, hearing Tony's unearthly screams, came rushing into the kitchen to find a Very pissed off Tony, and a distraught Vision, who up until then was under the impression that he was doing amazingly.

At the sight of the kitchen, everyone slowly started to back away and Bucky started ordering McDonald's.

End of Flashback

Now it was once again Vision's turn to cook and he was very happy about this. He had been reading cookbooks all month and was quite sure that tomorrow night was going to go great.

That was until the entire team came barreling around the corner and into the kitchen and Peter grabbed the list of the wall and scratched Vision's name off furiously.

Never again.

Imma try and write more chapters because when I couldn't sleep last night I thought of a couple of plots but who knows? Certainly not me :)

Also, Grammarly keeps telling me that my writing is shit but you know what? I don't care anymore