chapter 1

Toni's POV

I'm Antoinette Topaz. I'm 17 years old, I attend Riverdale high. My bestfriend is jughead Jones and Jason Blossom and veronica Luna. My mom is valerie Topaz. She is a nurse at riverdale general. But she was then let go because the floor she worked on went BOOM like literally. My dad isn't in the picture.

"Honey. Its not gonna be forever." My mom says.

She explained to me that we had to go live with her bestfriend. Penelope Blossom. Cheryl Blossom's mother. My schools HBIC. She literally thinks she is the stuff because she lives in luxury.

Honestly if I was  living like that I would be soo friendly to everyone.

"I don't know mom. I feel like cheryl doesn't like me." I stated. She looked at me Like I was insane.

"Why would you say that?. Don't you guys talk at school?" she asked. I nodded my head 'no'

"That was one time, she was telling me to move over" I said.

"I'm pretty sure you guys will get along soon or later. But Penelope was nice enough to help us and you know how Penelope feels about you. She loves you like your her very own daughter." She said

She was right. Penelope had a soft spot for me. She would take me everywhere. Cheryl would of course turn down any chance to hang out with me when Penelope would ask if she would like to join us on our trips she would say no instead Jason would go. Jason was my favorite redhead to be very honest.

"Okay. I guess" I sighed. She smiled

"Its only temporarily until I find a job. Penelope is gonna help me find a job" my mom says. I nodded.

Cheryl's POV
I'm Cheryl Blossom. I'm 17 years old. My bestfriends are. Betty cooper and Archie Andrews. My mom is Penelope Blossom. My dad isn't in the picture.

"Jason, cheryl! Come down stairs please I need to speak to you guys" my mom called. Me and Jason walked out of our rooms.

"I wonder what she wants" Jason says.i shrugged and walked down stairs.

"What's up mom?" Jason says.

"Well Toni's mom lost her job" my mom says

"Okay big deal?" I say

"And I offered for her and Toni to come and stay with us. We have the space so why not"  my mom shrugged.

"So what's the big deal, I was playing fortnite" Jason whined. Jason and Toni are bestfriends. You see Toni is the most kindest,beautifuliest, sweetest, person I'll ever know. But I'm cheryl Blossom I don't mix with people like her.

Yes I may have a little crush on her. I mean have you seen her? But when ever my mom ask if I would like to hang out with her and Toni I decline because I feel like I'll get to attached.

"Mom honestly I wouldn't mind but If Toni steps one foot in my room I'll literally snap" I say. My mom can see right through my whole mask.

"Cheryl. We all know you have a crush on Toni we can see it" my mom smiled. I looked down and blushed.

"I do not! I'm going to my room" I turned around and walked back up the stairs.

Welp looks like Toni,my crush,will be living with me.

Continue or nah?