chapter 17

Toni's POV

"I know Jason, but Twins! That's a big step!" Penelope said. We were all sitting in the living room as we talked about Valarie's pregnancy.

" I know mom! I'm ready! I'm so ready!" Jason yelled. Penelope was very upset about the situation her son was in, but she was also understanding.

"I know. And if you need anything! I mean anything! I'm here for you." Penelope said softly. Jason gave Penelope a hug, smiling as Jason sighed in her embrace.

"Okay okay. Enough me and Toni are still here." Cheryl gagged.

"Babe. It's cute." I said, turning to face her.

"Whatever," Cheryl smirked. I rolled my eyes.

"Okay. You three better get to school before your late." Penelope said.

"Yes, ma'am." I joked. She chuckled softly.

We got into the car, driving to school.

Cheryl's POV

We arrived at school. Toni and I's elective was changed to music, so we made our way over to our first-period class.

We walked into the music room, hand-in-hand. We took a sit as Ms. Garcia walked into the class.

"Okay! So we are beginning a new project!" She said as she wrote on the board.

She turned around and smiled. " It's a love song. You and your partner have to write a love song for each other." She smiled at me and Toni.

"I'm sure this will be fun for the couples in here." She said.

Toni loled at me with a smirk. "The project is due in two weeks. So you'll have plenty of time. You don't have to write one, it can be a cover song." She added.

I sighed of relief. "Now you may talk with your partner for the rest of the period." She said as she walked over to her desk.

Toni turned to face me. "This is so easy." She smiled. I nodded. No, it wasn't! A love song? For Toni? Whom I don't even know if I love yet? Easy???

"Yeahhhh, super easy." I dragged out through gritted teeth.

Short chapter but! More to come because school is out!