chapter 7

Toni's POV

"Julia?" Cheryl asked shocked.

"Cherbear" she gasped

"Omg no way its actually you??!" Cheryl got up and hugged her. Julia gave her a kiss on the cheek.

I haven't seen you since dad dead" She smiled sadly.

Dad?

"I missed you soo much" cheryl said. She looked down at me and smiled.

"Oh, jules this is Toni.... ya know the girl I've been crushing on" she whispered the last part but I still heard her.

I looked down and blushed.

"Nice to meet you,Toni" she smiled. I waved.

"Why didn't you come home first?" Cheryl asked the red headed girl.

"I came down for my job. Campus closed until next month due to exams. I was gonna come until they called me in but I decided to go after." She explained

"Toni incase you are confused. This is my big sister julia." Cheryl divulged. I nodded.

"Okay I gotta get back to work but wait up for me? my shift is over in 20 mins. If that's okay with Toni of course you guys are on a date." She said. "No no its fine." I said honestly. I honestly didn't mind.

"Okay then we'll wait." Cheryl said. Julia took our order then left.

"Sorry about that interruption." Cheryl apologized.

"Its fine" I giggled.  "Good that giggle. I could hear it all day" cheryl flirts. I looked down and blushed. Cheryl laughed.

"Your so cute when you're blushing" cheryl divulged, rubbing her leg against mine from under the table. It felt so good.

"Thank you, you're more beautiful" I returned the compliment. She blushed too. After a while our food came and me, cheryl just talked.

30 minutes later.
Cheryl's POV

I just wanted to kiss Toni tonight. But I didn't want to do it and make her uncomfortable.

Me, Toni, And Julia, hopped in my car.  We pulled into the drive way and I went to unlock the door.

I let Toni and Julia go first. Mostly so I could stir at Toni's butt duh

"Mom! We're home" I called.

"In here cher" my mom called back. I smiled and grabbed Toni's hand. She just blushed, I don't know why I did. It came naturally.

"Look who I ran into at pops!" I exclaimed.

"Toni?" Jason asked. "No dummy.... Julia!" I called out for my sister.

She came strutting in.

"JULIA!" Jason screamed. And jumped on our big sister.

"Hey baby bro" Julia teased. He instantly shot his head up and glared at her. Everyone laughed.

Julia turned to my mom

"Hey sweetheart" my mom  brought her into a hug. Toni let go of my hand and walked over to her mother and gave her a hug, being that she didn't see her all day. I smiled at the sight.

"Oh where is my manners. Valerie you know who Julia is." My mom asked. Toni's mom nodded. Me and Toni, Jason looked confused.

"I used to babysit Julia when she was younger." Toni's mom explained.

"Hey mrs T" Julia laughed. And gave her a hug.

"So how was the date?"  My mom asked. Causing both, me and Toni to blush and look down.

"It was fun" Toni smiled. To which I nodded along.

"Well Julia make yourself at home. How long are you gonna be here?" My mom asked. "A month. Campus closed because of exams" she explained. My mom just nodded and left to the kitchen which I assumed she was gonna go make dinner.

"I'm gonna go shoot some zombies" Jason says, running toward the stairs.

"I'm gonna go help mom. Coming mrs T?" Julia winked at me. I looked away. Toni's mom obviously catching on, smirking also left with Julia leaving me and Toni. Alone, in my living rooms. Nobody but us.

3 minutes. 3 minutes of not saying anything. I got a notification. I looked down at my phone it was from juila.

Jules❤: Kiss the girl already!

Me: your a creep. Ya know.....

Jules❤: Just tryna hook a sista up!🤣

Me:whateva I'm gonna do it.

I shut off my phone and looked back up at Toni.

"Wanna know something?" I whispered. Toni gulped then nodded.

"Y-Yeah sure"

I moved closer to her.

"I really...." I start stepping more closer.

"Really.... wanna" I stepped in front of her.

"Kiss you,like.... right now." I finished.

"Then... go ahead" Toni said. In that moment I crashed my lips on hers. It was soft but passionate. Her lips were better then I imagined. After a while we pulled away. And i rest my forehead on hers.

"Finally. I wanted go do that all day." I admitted. Toni smiled and pecked my lips.

I pulled away and sighed.

Before I could say anything else my mom called.

"Dinner!"

I sighed and me and Toni walked into the dining room.

I just kissed my crush!

Love ya guys❤