chapter 14

A very intense makeout session near the end⚠️ may do smut in Like a few chapter deep..... enjoy....

Betty's POV

Ever since that party. Me and veronica have been getting closer. I really like her, but I didnt know if she liked me back, soooo I called in a professional, someone, that knows veronica better then me, Antoinette Topaz.

"Please, Toni, I just- I really like her. I really need you help" I begged the shorter girl.

"Betts, ugh, fine I'll help. But you own me one, big time," Toni said.

"Thank you!, thank you!, you wont regret it!"I squealed,happily. I had asked Toni to asked veronica if she liked me, if she did, I will asked her on a date. Which Cheryl's helping me set up,if!, she says yes. Please say yes.

Veronica's POV

"Ronnie!" I heard Toni call out. I turned around to greet my bestfriend.

"Hey. What's up?" I asked.

"Do you like betty?" She asked, I was completely shocked. I mean I do like Betty, more than a friend, but never really paid it any mind.

"Y-yes. Why?" I stammered out, whispering.

"Cool,go speak to her, shes in the student lounge, Bye now" she waved, walking off. Wtf was that?

I walked to the student lounge,like instructed, and  I saw Betty with a single rose. She had the cheerleading squad held up posters.

Will you go on a date w/ me.

The posters read. I smiled, frantically nodding my head.

"Yes!" I announce, Betty pulled me into a hug, I hugged back. I sighed dreamily.

Betty pulled away.

"This is for you" she divulged, handing me the single rose. I blushed.

Everyone was cheering, cheryl walked up to us.

"I'm happy for you guys!" Cheryl happily divulged.

"Thanks"  I smiled.

"Have you seen Toni?" She asked.

"Uh, yeah,she went to the cafeteria. I think, she just walked off after she told me to meet Betty at the student lounge," I replied. Cheryl nodded.

"Later guys!" She said walking off. Betty grabbed my hand,Dragging me away.

Cheryl's POV

I walked into the cafeteria, I smiled when I spotted Toni sitting down, at one of the tables.

I quickly, but quietly, made my way over to her. I put my hands over her eyes.

"Guess who!" I smiled. Toni squealed excitedly.

"Uh, betty?," she asked. Bitch do I sound like Betty to you.

"Nooo" I dragged out.

"Oh I know, it's that beautiful redheaded girl, I live with. Uh what was her name again?, oh yeah, cheryl?" She guessed. I squealed, blushing at the fact she called me beautiful.

"Yep!, whatcha doing?" I asked, sitting down next to her.

"Nothing, just wanted to chill in the cafeteria, I have a two free periods, so I just came in here" she explained. I nodded.

"Wanna go makeout in the bathroom?" I asked. Toni smiled, nodding her head.

We both stood up, practically skipping to the bathroom, hand in hand.

Toni's POV

Cheryl pushed me up against the door, locking the bathroom. No one was in there we made sure.

"Your so damn hot" Cheryl husked into my ear. She leant down, sucking on my neck. I moaned at the feeling of her tongue on my neck.

"Tell me something I don't know" I moaned out. Me and cheryl aren't together officially but we would still make out here and there.

Cheryl pulled me up, wrapped my legs around her waist. She walked over to the counter, placing me there. She kissed me, slipping her tongue past my lips.

I moaned into her mouth, cheryl doing the same. She put her hands under my shirt, caressing my skin.

We were literally devouring each others mouth. Cheryl bit my bottom lip softly, that was a new thing she would do now. She pulled away, instantly attaching her mouth to my neck again.

I gave her more access to my neck. I'm pretty sure I have 4 hickeys on my neck, that Penelope and My mom will notice.

Oh yeah, about my grandmother, she passed away. Sadly, my grandad didn't want to do a funeral so we said goodbye to my grandma. My grandfather got her cremated, shes in a ern in the house.

Back to our heated make out session.

Cheryl was still sucking my neck. It felt good.

Cheryl pulled back, a huge smile on her face, proud of her masterpiece she left on my neck.

"God, you look so hot, with those hickeys" cheryl seductively divulged. I smirked.

"You'll look even better" I jumped off the counter, pushing cheryl against it. She jumps up on the counter. I kissed her, softly but passionately. The kiss quickly got heated.

I slipped my tongue past her plumped lips, that were now swollen, from me Kissing her.

I pulled away, attaching my mouth to her neck. She moaned, giving me more access to her neck. 

I kept sucking and biting. Cheryl kept moaning.

I pulled away after making about five hickeys.

Cheryl's breathing was lumbered, but it soon calmed down, she smiled at me.

"That was intense" I laughed. Cheryl agreed.

Ringgggg

"Break is over already?" Cheryl groaned. She pecked my lips one more time, looking in the mirror to fix herself. Me doing the same.

Me and her dont have no last period classes. This is last period, I had PE, while cheryl had mathematics.

"I'll see you at home, yeah?" She smiled.

"Yep, I'll be home, see ya" I said. She kissed me again, walking away, she waved. Then she disappeared out the door.

I waited 5 minutes before exiting myself. That was a very intense make out session. And I'm pretty sure these hickeys are noticeable. But it's cool I look badass......

That was..... intense....