Chapter 23

Cheryl's POV

I woke up. The room was dark. I took in my surroundings, noting that I am naked.

I looked to my side, Toni. I slept with Toni for the first time. And I loved it.

I nuzzled my head in the crook of her neck, sighing constantly.

My phone ranged, I picked it up, looking at the message.

Mom❤️: Are you girls okay?

Me: Yeah. We are very okay

Mom❤️: Did you guys make up?

Me: Oh. We made up alright.

Mom❤️: You two had sex!

me:...

Mom❤️: Oh my God! How was it!?

Me: Mom! I refuse to talk about my sex life with you!

Mom❤️: Girl you never had a sex life until earlier!

Toni started to stir in her sleep. I sighed, going back to my phone.

Me: Whatever mom... Toni is waking up, I got to go. Love you❤️💕

Mom❤️: Okay. See you later. ❤️

I sighed, turning my phone off. I turned to lay on my side. I felt warm lips slowly plant soft kissing on my neck and back. I smiled, closing my eyes.

"How long have we been asleep?" She asked.

"I don't know. I only woke up like 12 minutes ago." I replied.

"Mhm." Toni hummed against my pale skin. I sighed dreamily.

Toni chuckled. She picked up her phone, checking the time.

"Well is 8:30 now. So I'm guessing dinner is being made." Toni said placing her phone back down.

"Wanna chill here until they call us in?" Toni asked.

"Yeah. But can we put our clothes back on? I'm cold." I shivered. Toni chuckled.

"Of course." She said, throwing me my shirt.

Dinner time
Toni's POV

Cheryl and I walked into the house hand-in-hand.

"Finally. There you two are! What were you guys doing in there? It must've taken a while for you two to-" Penelope cut him off.

"Jason. Enough with the questions. What they did to make up is none of your concern, just know you did your job to get them back together. Now, sit down so we can eat." Penelope demanded.

I chuckled, bring Cheryl over to the table with me. We sat down talking and eating.

Cheryl kept stroking my thigh, sometimes she'd bring it higher and squeeze it.

If she was trying to turn me on it's most differently working.

"Okay. I'll do the dishes, you guys to go." my mother side.

"Let me help you," I said. She was about to object but just smiled instead.

Uh oh. What did I get myself into?

Everyone left the table, Cheryl kissed my cheek, going upstairs.

I walked to the sink, helping my mom.

"So, What exactly did you guys do?" She asked. I rolled my eyes.

"No disrespect mom, but I don't want to talk about this with you," I said as nicely as I can.

"Oh come on! I'm your mother! You should feel comfortable to talk about these relationship things." My mom frown.

I sighed, I guess she's right. And I'm very close to my mother so it wouldn't be weird.

I looked around before whispering. "We had sex..."

My mom smiled. "Really? Was it good?" She asked, cleaning the plate.

"Yeah. It was." I nodded, placing a plate in the dishwasher.

"Mhm. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself." She smiled. I nodded.

After cleaning the dishes I went upstairs to Jason's room to play the game with him.

I knocked, he opened the door instantly handing me the controller.

"So. Are you gonna tell me what took you guys so long? Or am I the last one to know." Jason asked his eyes on the TV.

I sighed. "Being that Cheryl is your big sister by 3 minutes, I'm sure you don't want to know what your sister and I do behind close doors," I said.

"Yep! You two totally banged each other!" Jason said, gagging.

"I told you that you wouldn't want to know." I laughed.

"Damn, Topaz got laid." Jason teased, shaking me slightly. His grip on the controller loosened causing him to lose the game.

"Damnit!" He yelled. "Yeah!" I threw my hands up.

A knock erupted into the room. "Come in!" Jason said, restarting the game.

Cheryl peeked into the room. "Can I have my girlfriend back now?" She asked in the most adorable way ever.

"Yeah. Yeah, Take her. She was getting on my nerves anyway." Jason said. Cheryl winced at the word "anyway."

"What?" Jason asked. "Its anygay not anyway!" Cheryl objected.

"Oh. Right, I'm not gay so thank you very much!" Jason said. Cheryl rolled her eyes, looking over at me.

"Come on, Toni! I want my cuddles!" She said.

I huffed, rolling off the bed and taking her hand.

Cheryl's POV

I lead her to my room. I pushed her on the bed lightly, jumping to straddle her lap.

"Ch-" before she could finish I cut her off, kissing her lips.

She kissed back with no hesitation, placing her warm hands under my shirt as she caressed my skin softly.

I pulled away, sighing against Toni's lips.

"What was that for?" She asked. "I'm not complaining at all though." She added.

I smirked. "I missed you," I said, cuddling into her.

"Aww. I missed you too. I love you." She said.

"I love you too."