chapter 9

1:30 PM
Toni's POV

I woke up and had a quick shower. School was canceled because there was a electrical problem, they said it would be closed for the rest of the week which was exciting. After my shower I checked my phone. It was some messages from cheryl and Maya. Ugh what does maya want.

Maya💔: Hey Toni are we still up for today at 3?

Me: uh yeah

Maya💔:ok

I closed her messages and went to Cheryl's.

Cheryl💋: I really enjoyed our make out session❤😍.

Me: I enjoyed it too😘

I closed her messages and went to get dressed. I wear black Jean's and mini mouse shirt. Which I found totally cute.

I grabbed my phone and went downstairs. It was only cheryl.

"Good afternoon" I yawned. "Good afternoon, gorgeous. How'd you sleep?" Cheryl asked.

"Best sleep ever" I chuckled. "Where is Penelope and my mom?" I asked.

"Job hunting" she replied. "Oh ok. I'm gonna go meet my ex today. Uh you wanna tag along?" I invited her.

"Sure why not" she smirked and ran upstairs to get dressed.

2:50 PM

Cheryl's POV

Me and Toni arrived at pops. When we sat in a booth a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes sat in front of us.

"Hey Toni" she smiled at Toni.

"Hey" Toni waved,dryly.

"Who's this?" The girl asked.

"Oh yeah. Cheryl this is maya, my ex. Maya this is cheryl, my crush" Toni introduced.

"Nice to meet you cheryl" she smiled. Which I know it's fake.

"Nice to meet you too" I falsely smiled. She nodded and looked at Toni.

"So Toni how's life treating ya?" Maya asked.

Toni's POV

"Its good" I replied. Cheryl was totally jealous.

"Hey tones. I'm gonna go to the bathroom, ill be right back" cheryl said,kissing my cheek. I nodded.

Cheryl left for the bathroom.

"Ugh why did you have to bring her" maya pointed out.

"Because I wanted to." I smirked.

She moved into my side of the booth.

"I wanna get back together" she divulged. I froze. Does she really think she can just get back together with me? Puh-leasss.

She leaned in to kiss me. When her lips touched mine. I just froze and then I processed that she was kissing me I quickly pushed her away.

I looked up and there stood the girl I wanted. The girl I made out with all those hours ago. She had tears in her eyes.

"C-Cheryl its N-not what you think. I-I promise." I plead. She just shook her head.

"And to think I really liked you" cheryl cried and ran out of pops.

"Look at what you did!!!" I yelled. Making everyone in pops look at us. But I didnt care.

"Its not like she wanted you anyway." She smirked

This psycho bitch

"What-what are you out of your mind??!" I yelled. I pushed her out the booth and ran outside. Cheryl was already gone. I ran home as fast as I can.

Cheryl's POV

Soon as I got home I ran into my room.

"Cheryl! Cheryl honey? What's wrong?!" My mom knocked on my door.

"Go away!" I yelled.

"Okay honey, if you need anything come talk to me okay?"

"Whatever" I cried.

About 5 minutes goes by and I heard Toni's voice.

"Wheres cheryl?" She asked. "Upstairs. What happened?"   My mother asked. I just muted them out.

Knock knock

"Cher. It's me,juila, ya know your big sister." She joked.

"What do you want!" I shouted. "Do you want to talk about it?" She asked. I nodded. Forgetting she can't see me.

I quietly opened the door. "Yeah" I let her in.

She closed the door behind her and gently pulled me into a comfortable cuddling position,on my bed.

"What happened?" She asked.

"I-I saw T-toni kissing h-her... ex" I said in between whimpers.

"Really? Why would she do that?" She softly asked. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I went to the bathroom. Then the next minute I walk out and they're kissing" I divulged.

"Maybe Toni didn't kiss back. Did you see her push the person away?" She asked.

"Yes... but she did after she realized I was standing there" I said. She kissed my forehead gently.

"Aww that sucks. But maybe you should talk to Toni, don't just jump to conclusions. Ya know" she advised. I shook my head.

"I don't want to speak to her. Until I'm ready" I cried.

"Well when ever your ready. But you can't avoid her forever, Remember she also lives here." She reminded.

"I know. But I know how to avoid people. Remember when I avoided Jason for two weeks" I laughed.

"Yeah. He didn't like it one bit." She laughs.

"Thanks Julia. I needed that" I smiled.

"Anytime baby sis. Anytime," she smiled.

"I love you" I sighed.

"I love you,more" she replied.

"I'm gonna give you some time. You need anything just text me okay?" She says. I nodded. She kissed my forehead and left me alone with my thoughts.

I'm gonna avoid Toni.

BOOM