twelve*

if you dont like smut, id suggest you skip this chapter completely.

i press my fingers into her hips, soft breaths leaving my parted lips. her lips attach themselves to my neck, nudging my head to the side so she could have more access.

she pushes her hand into my underwear, her cold fingers playing with my clit. I let out a shaky breath at the feeling, my eyes fluttering.

"tell me what you want, viv," she mumbles into my skin, her tongue running along the skin of my collarbone. "tell me or i wont do it."

"I-" i begin to speak, but I'm cut off by intense pleasure as she teases my tight entrance with her middle finger. "oh my god, fuck me.."

my hips rise to meet her hand, feeling her palm press against my heat firmly, but she presses my hips against the closet door harshly. "dont fucking move."

I let out a whimper at the slight pain of my ass hitting the hard wood, but I look into her cloudy blue eyes and immediately melt into her touch. her lips attach to my neck once again as she finally pushes her middle finger into my tight heat.

"fuck, you're so tight," she whispers into my skin, biting down on my shoulder lightly. "i havent felt a pussy this tight since-"

"shut up," I mumble in a quiet moan, my hands tangling in her hair as my eyes meet hers. "give me all you've got."

"your wish is my command, princess," she whispers softly, pulling her hand from my underwear. she drags me to my bed and pushes me into a sitting position.

i look up at her and bite my lip, watching her carefully as she pulls her shirt off. she tosses it to the side before straddling my lap, pressing her lips to mine in a harsh manner.

immediately, our lips clash together in a combination of teeth and tongue - urgency and need. she wants me as much as i want her in this very moment, and it shows.

I tangle my fingers in her already messy silver hair and hum against her lips. she pushes my body down onto the bed and pulls away just slightly, flipping her hair to the side.

"you're okay with this, right?" she whispers breathlessly, her baby blues staring into mine deeply as her hand reaches between us and into my underwear once again.

"billie," i say softly, leaning up on my elbows slightly. "ive never been more okay with anything in my life."

immediately after processing my words, her lips attach to my neck and her one finger is inserted into me without any warning at all.

"fuck," I drag out quietly, my back arching slightly as my eyes close.

"you like that, baby?" she whispers into my ear, her teeth catching my earlobe. "you like how I fuck you?"

I nod quickly, my eyes rolling to the back of my head as she teasingly pulls her finger out before slamming it back in, the clap of her palm against my clit being loud. "goddamn, bil,"

her soft breath hits the crook of my neck as she mumbles over my quiet moans, "you feel so good wrapped around my fingers, baby girl."

she begins to move her finger faster inside of me, the tip of it just barely brushing the sensitive bud. my hips lift from the mattress and a whine leaves my lips, the friction of her finger rubbing against my walls almost being too much for me to handle.

she sits up and uses her free hand to press my hips down, her movements stalling inside of me. the very tip of her finger was pressing against my gspot, forcing my body to squirm and writhe underneath her.

"what's the matter, baby?" she mumbles condescendingly, her palm pressed flat against my clit. "you want more?"

I nod at her words and let out a rather loud whine, causing the hand that was holding my hips steady to wrap around my throat. "youd better be quiet - otherwise, your family might hear..and you dont want them to walk in while i have my fingers deep inside you, do you?"

I shake my head slightly as I lean my head back, feeling her press a second finger into me. "god- fuck.."

she pulls her fingers out almost completely before slamming them back into me, thrusting at a rapid pace. my legs began to shake and i a burning sensation in the pit of my stomach.

"are you gonna cum for me, princess?" she mumbled into my ear lowly, curling her fingers just perfectly so they press harshly against my gspot.

"bil-" I start to say, my back arching off of the bed as a whine leaves my lips. my legs shake even harder than before and my eyes roll to the back of my head, my hands gripping onto billies legs tightly as my orgasm recks my body.

billie keeps her fingers inside of me, wiggling them in a little finger-walking motion, watching as I continue to squirm and writhe underneath her body.

"can you go again?" she asks softly, pressing her forehead to mine as she continues to make the little motion with her fingers. 

I shake my head quickly, a whimper leaving my lips as my eyes flutter at the feeling. "'m too sensitive.."

"that's okay, baby," she says softly, pressing her lips to mine in a deep kiss as she slowly pulls her fingers out of me and out of my underwear.

"your turn," I whisper softly into the kiss, flipping us so shes beneath me.