thirteen

billie lays her head on my chest and sighs deeply, her eyes fluttering closed as my lips press against her forehead.

"you're fucking amazing," she whispers softly, burying her face in my neck. "that was the best I've ever had, baby girl."

I let out a soft laugh and grin at the silver haired girl, "im glad you think so."

her eyes open slowly, the gloss on her crystal blue eyes shining in the soft morning sunlight. "now that we both got some bomb ass pussy and we're both sleep deprived, we should probably get to sleep."

I look over her shoulder and at the clock on the shelf, the digital numbers reading 7:25.

"fuck- I cant," I say softly, my neck jerking to the side slightly. "im gonna be late if i dont get up now."

a pout forms on her lips and she sighs, muttering under her breath, "I forgot, you go to church."

"you do too," I remind her, looking at her as I slide out of the bed. "remember, you promised my father youd come to every service starting today."

"fuck me," she said, a loud groan leaving her throat as she childishly kicks her feet. "that isnt fair - I just got the best head of my life and now I have to go to church?"

"yes," I reply, straddling her hips. "maybe if you go with me and keep your mouth shut, I'll go down on you in the bathrooms.."

her eyes widen and darken at my casual tone, her hands automatically moving to my hips. "dont fuck with me like that, viv."

I shrug in response, my lips attaching to the place just beneath her jaw. after a few seconds of sucking harshly, i pull away from her and look into her now dark eyes. "we're gonna be late."

I climb off of her lap and walk toward the closet, being sure to sway my hips just slightly. she scrambles out of bed and I can hear her footsteps as she walks toward me, gripping my wrist and spinning naked my body around. she presses her lips against mine hungrily, her teeth tugging my lip.

I hum against her lips and shove against her stomach slightly, murmuring into the messy kiss before turning around to choose my clothes for the day. "baby, we cant-"

"i need you," she whispers into my ear, her arms snaking around my waist from behind. she slides her hand down my stomach and between my legs, her lips connecting to my pulse point. "now."

I sigh deeply, my body leaning into hers. "make it quick."

~~~~~~
we were twenty minutes late for the service, despite my trying to get her to let her frustrations build up until afterwards.

i was shaking when i entered the chapel, my neck jerking sporadically as i gripped billies hand in my own. she squeezes my hand before dropping it, moving it to rest on the small of my back instead.

I had missed the choir performance. I'm gonna hear about that later.

billie and I sit in the far left corner of the chapel, in the most secluded part of the fifty pews. billies left hand rested on my thigh as I lean my head on her shoulder. she rests her head on mine as we listen to my father speaking about what the book of daniel means to him, spitting out random stories about how this book has applied to his life.

"hes lying," I whisper to billie, feeling her thumb trace small circles into my legging coveted thigh. "that story never happened to him."

"I figured," she said quietly, keeping her eyes on my father but her head turned towards me slightly. her lip twitched and her neck jerked slightly, a deep sigh leaving her lips. "I'm bored as fuck, bro."

"you see how i feel every sunday," I reply, my hand gripping onto hers tightly. my neck jerks to the side and soft curse words leave my lips as I squeeze her hand tightly.

an hour later, we're in the middle of a Walmart parking lot, making out in the back seat of billies challenger. i'm straddling her hips, her hands on the back of my neck as our lips clash together messily. 

"i think i'm addicted," billie murmurs against my lips, her hands trailing down my back to grip onto my hips. "you are a drug that i can't get off of."

"i won't kill you, though," i say softly, my lips trailing down her neck. "unless you piss me off, then maybe i will."

"don't even joke about that," she says with a breathy laugh, her eyes fluttering as i suck on her pulse point. "you're making me lose my mind." 

"maybe i should stop then," i say teasingly, pulling away from her neck and climbing into the front seat.

billie lets out a frustrated groan, using her finger to flick my ear. "don't do me like that, baby."

"the last thing i want is for you to lose your mind," i smirk as i look at her, gripping her hand in my own as i bring it to my lips, my tongue teasingly running along the length of her digit. "either way, we need to get some kind of food in our systems before we pass out."

she sighs deeply, climbing into the drivers seat. "you're such a goddamn tease." she grumbles, pulling the seat belt over her shoulder and fastening it. she ignites the engine and looks over at me, "i swear to god, after we eat, you're gonna get it."

"i'm sure i will," i roll my eyes with a soft laugh, my hand resting on her right thigh. "drive, bil."