Bonus Chapter!

* * * Hello, and thank you to all of my readers! If you want to read something as equally addicting as this book, read "The Girl on the Train", my newest book! Here's a preview! I hope that you enjoy it, and that you go and read it!* * * 

     Ally watched from behind the wheel as her father screamed and shook his finger at her, her mother holding him back, one hand clenched tightly upon his shoulder, the other around his waist.

     Ally drove to her best friend's house, hoping that Devin Toppe would be there.

     If not, Devin would surely lose his best friend status.

                                                                               * * * * * * *

     "Devin!" Ally screamed, her throat raw, tears streaming down her rosy cheeks.

     She banged one last time on the door, her hand curled into a fist.

     "Ally - oh my God, are you okay? What happened?!"

     Ally's arms flung around Devin's waist, and he held her up as she sobbed into his T-shirt.

     "Ally, what happened?"

     "G-get me to my c-car, Devin."

     She parted from him as he sat in the passenger seat, throwing Ally's bag into the backseat. She told him everything about her parents, their frequent arguments, the possible divorce...

     "Ally, if not to your house, where are we going?"

     "To the train station. Let's get out of town."

     "Ally, are you insane?!"

     Devin, incredulous, stared at her with startling blue eyes, his brown hair slightly mussed.

     Fear and worry shone in his very eyes.

     "P-please, Devin Toppe. You are the only one I can trust."

     "I-I suppose. I'll just call my parents... later?"

     "Thank you," she cried, wiping at tears that continued to fall from her face.