2-Handsome ghost

"You have a very beautiful heart."

You turned your head in the direction of the voice and caught a pair of eyes staring at you. He was a handsome young man of around your age.

By instinct, you looked at his shadow and there was...none. Your gaze went up again to meet his eyes finding them widened. You looked back to your parent's tombs ignoring his...existence. You secretly rolled your eyes irritated by the current situation. Not now, I don't want to deal with him.

"You c-can see me," he stuttered in shock while standing beside you in a blink of an eye. You pretended to not hear him and walked to the exit, leaving him there dumbfounded.

"Yah! Where are you going? Answer me!"

You walked through the streets, not minding him at all, and headed towards your workplace aka cafe."I know you can see me and hear me. Why aren't you answering me?" He stood in front of you but you continued on your path while he walked backwards. You stared ahead, meeting his eyes; those doe brown ones kept direct contact with yours.

Soon you reached your cafe still ignoring that ghost. You hurriedly dashed towards the locker room, taking your cafe uniform out of the locker. "Stop ignoring me." He pouted as he watched you while you opened your shirt's buttons. His eyes widened before he covered his eyes with his hand.

"What are you doing?! Don't you see me here?! Ah, my virgin and innocent eyes!!" he shouted while he kept peeking from time to time.

What a pervert. He can go away, yet he is here and peeking at me. At least act upon your words bro, duh. You rolled your eyes for the nth time.

Well, technically ghosts who were around us without us knowing would see us changing. So it was normal, that was why you did not have any problem changing in front of him. Besides your grandma told you that ghosts could not see humans naked since God put a special curtain around humans when they changed. Your grandma told you that but you had no idea about its legitimacy.

He peeked at you again but this time he could not see you."Huh? Where did she go?" he spoke out loud catching your attention.

So it's true. You thought while wearing your skirt.

His startled eyes met yours as soon as you appeared in front of him out of nowhere. "Yah. Are you an invisible girl?" he asked amused by your invisibility power.

You turned around, irritated by his questions. God, when will he leave me alone?

You walked towards the counter while bowing to your boss, "Good evening, Y/N." You greeted him back and stood behind the counter when you heard the bell ring which means only one thing.

"Welcome to the Sunshine Cafe. What would you like to order?" You noted down the customer's order and started making the caramel macchiato which he ordered.

"Wah, these cakes look so delicious and you are making caramel macchiato, I want one too!" he exclaimed, looking at you with hope." Please. Please make me one. I haven't eaten anything for three years," he begged with his puppy eyes but you did not even glance at him.

He pouted before saying, "I hate you. I take back the words that I had said before. You are a heartless girl." He disappeared, mad at you but you could not care less.

Thank goodness he left. You sighed getting back to your work.

________