8-Fearful experience

The continuous harsh clicking of the keyboard pierced the silence of the dark room as the person in front of the monitor sipped his coffee but only to slam his fist on his desk when he could not find any proof against a certain someone

The person growled, rubbing his temples to ease the migraine he was suffering from due to infinite sleepless nights. He knew that he was pushing himself to his limit and he would soon pass out if this continued but he did not have any choice. He had to find the culprit and give him the worst death.

"Chief Kim, it's too late now. You should go home." A person dressed in uniform knocked on the door before politely convincing his superior.

"Officer Choi, I told you to not disturb me." The person, who was the Chief of the crime investigation department, dismissed the officer who was still standing at the other side of the door.

"But Chief—" He was cut off when the Chief himself abruptly opened the door of the office room, standing there with a stern expression.

The tall guy, who seemed to be in his late twenties, glared at the dark-haired guy. "Choi Daejung, I am asking you for the last time. Don't disturb me again."

"Namjoon hyung—" He stopped when Namjoon raised his hand, signalling him to stop. Beomgyu pursed his lips, nodded his head, and disappeared into his cabin. Namjoon closed the door, going back to his desk and continuing his research.

Jungkook-ah, I will bring you justice.

_________

Jungkook furrowed his brows, a frown displayed on his uneven lips as he tried to catch the words. He was having a hard time listening to the lecture. Not to mention, the person was speaking at the speed of light, the poor boy could only stare at you who was fully concentrating on the lesson.

He was surprised to be honest, staring at all the students who were focused on their teacher because he could not even understand a word she was saying. He did not know if they could understand her or not. But one thing was for sure, that damn teacher was not stopping for a bit, not even for a single second.

At last, the agonizing class ended and students disappeared to the cafeteria, a cue for Jungkook to stretch his body after sitting on an empty desk for too long. Jungkook looked over at you to find your chin on top of your crossed arms on the desk as you stared at the whiteboard.

He frowned, making his way towards you and sitting on the chair in front of your desk, facing you. "Why aren't you going?" he asked as he too crossed his arms placing them on the top edge of his chair, putting his chin on his arms and mimicking your position staring down at you.

"I don't want to." You shrugged looking up at him before pressing your cheek on your arms as you closed your eyes. "I am sleepy so wake me up when the bell rings," instructing him, you got comfortable in your position, drifting off to your dreamland.