6- Grim Reaper

You walked along the street breathing in the fresh air, enjoying the cool breeze that kissed your cheeks

You walked along the street breathing in the fresh air, enjoying the cool breeze that kissed your cheeks. You really loved morning as it was your favourite time of the day; loved how birds would fly high while some would be singing some song only they knew, loved how the morning breeze would make your hair fly which was tied in a low ponytail, loved how the beauty of nature would be at peak at that specific time of the day.

In short, you were head over heels for mornings, if that would describe your love for them. You did not even realize that you were nearing the bus stop which was opposite the pathway you were walking on which meant that school is just a few blocks far. You sighed, thinking about Eunae who is definitely going to find a way to do a good beating of you again. My life sucks.

You thought as you kept walking but abruptly stopped in your tracks when you found Jungkook halting, a confused expression plastered on his face. You had forgotten that Jungkook was also walking beside you, as he had promised so that he could keep an eye on your surroundings if anyone tried to do anything funny.

You almost laughed again when remembering his words back in your apartment,

"Now that I am here, you don't have to endure it anymore. I will protect you."

You had laughed so hard at his serious expression back at the apartment, that he had made a cute pissed-off face. You had tried to control yourself but failed miserably because it was so funny seeing his serious face. But you were confused about one thing, how the hell will he be able to protect you when he is a soul himself?

You were snapped back to reality when he said, "Grim reaper?" You immediately turned your head towards him before following his gaze and looking over at the bus stop. There stood a man in all black leaning against the bus stop. His front was towards your side, so you were able to see his face and it was pale like snow.

You squinted your eyes at him since you could not see his face clearly except for his facial complexion as he was hiding it under his hat. Woah, amazing!! That's the grim reaper?! I have never seen him before! You watched him but his eyes were on something else or rather someone else.

You furrowed your eyebrows and turned towards the direction he was looking, where you saw a blonde-haired man waiting for the light to turn green so he could cross the road. The reaper was watching him intently while glancing at the wristwatch once in a while.

"Looks like someone is going to die today," Jungkook mumbled while shaking his head. You turned your head towards Jungkook, who still had his eyes on the reaper, before turning your head back to the blonde. This time, you saw a girl behind that man, there were two to three people beside him but you had not seen that girl there before.

Strange, she wasn't here before. Wait... You started taking fast steps towards the girl as you wanted to see her shadow to confirm your doubt of her being a ghost. But as you were almost near her, she pushed the blonde-haired boy making him stumble and fall on the road. He was caught off guard and tried to stand up but froze in his place when he saw a fast-moving car coming towards his direction.