7-A great laughter

"Your destiny is what God has planned already

"Your destiny is what God has planned already. You can't run away from it. You can't run away from falling in love...again."

The old woman spoke with a hint of wickedness and seriousness in her voice as she stared at the rooftop, Suga and Jhope were at. Her one green and one blue eye gave it away that she was more than who she seemed to be. She turned around facing the pathway ahead. "You don't know what's ahead of you, child," she spoke to no one in particular, walking away with the support of her walking cane.

____________

Taehyung looked around the hallway once more, sighing when he could not find a particular person. His best friend and his cousin, Kim Sohyun watched her cousin looking restless as ever as she decided to ask the reason for his distress, "What are you looking for?" Taehyung glanced at the girl beside him, once again sighing.

"No one,"

It caught Sohyun's attention as she spoke, "So it's a person," she hummed thinking to herself before voicing out her thoughts, "Who is the lucky girl, huh?" She wiggled her eyebrows at him, to which he shook his head.

"Aish, Sohyun, why are you so smart?" His frustration was visible on his face.

"At least I am smart, unlike someone," she muttered while gazing at the irritated boy.

"Yah! I am smart too."

She snorted as she heard his claim, "You are everything but smart, my alien cousin."

He glared at her, irritated by the nickname she gave him. "Anyways, you didn't answer my question," Taehyung sighed for the umpteenth time today, opening his mouth to speak before he was cut off rudely. "And please stop sighing like a depressed lover." In reply, Taehyung could only glare at her.

"If we keep arguing, it will go nowhere. Let me tell you her name so you can just leave me alone." Taehyung took a deep breath. "Her name is Lee Y/N. She is in her senior year and I have a crush on her since last year."

Sohyun's eyes widened, "You are not joking right?! You have a crush on Lee Y/N?!—"

Taehyung quickly covered her mouth with his hand as he gestured for her to keep her voice down, "Yah! Don't shout! Are you planning to tell the whole school about it?!"

Sohyun shook her head quickly as he retreated his hand, "But answer me honestly, do you have a crush on her?"

Taehyung nodded before pouting, "I even invited her to my party and she told me that she would come, but in the end, she didn't."

Sohyun looked at her cousin's gloomy expression, "Yah, don't be sad. Maybe she was busy and couldn't come?"

She tried to lift his mood but he only shook his head, "I think she is not interested in me, heck, I don't even think she wants to be friends with me."