10-Memories

Rushing past the school gate, you entered the school having only two minutes in your hand before the bell rings

Rushing past the school gate, you entered the school having only two minutes in your hand before the bell rings. Your steps halted when you reached your classroom, taking a deep breath before stepping inside but as soon as you took a step the school bell rang making you quickly run inside.

Reaching your seat which was at the back, you settled down and fished out your book and notebook from your bag. Soon the teacher walked inside and the class began.

Remembering that Eunae should be here too, you glanced around the room only to find the person who hated your guts, staring back at you with an emotionless face. She looked away as soon as your eyes met, now concentrating on the class.

You did not know how to react to her blank face but to be honest, it freaked you out; it gave you that eerie feeling that something bad would happen soon and Eunae would be the cause of it.

You stared at the teacher who was busy explaining a topic in organic chemistry, it was one of the toughest subjects for you and boring too but you had to concentrate which seemed impossible when you had numerous thoughts running inside your head.

What is she planning now? Is she going to hurt me again?

Aish where is Jungkook? He promised me he would protect me but I bet, he must be sleeping right now. Damn you sleepy bunny. Whatever, it's not like I can't protect myself.

You rolled your eyes at the thought, sparing a glance outside. Wait... You looked back where you just glanced at only to find an empty field. Am I seeing things again? I swear I saw Suga there...

"Miss Lee!" You flinched when someone yelled your name, turning your gaze back to your teacher, you gulped when you saw her red-from-anger face. Rest In Peace Y/N. You are dead.

She was a strict teacher who demanded concentration during her class. She would not allow anyone to even have a restroom break and you were sightseeing instead of listening to her, in her point of view.

You stood up from your seat and immediately bowed down to apologize, "I am so sorry, Mrs Kang." But her facial expressions remained the same, she wrote something on a slip before walking to your seat and handing it to you.

"Detention for two hours today because you dared not to concentrate in my class—"

Suga was watching you get scolded by a teacher as he stood in the hallway outside your classroom. You were right when you thought that you saw Suga because he was there.

He had been following you from the moment you left the apartment, "I know you are not just the girl who can see ghosts, you are more than that. Someone who is affiliated with me."

___________