First kiss?

As the filming came to a close, both men painfully felt what they wanted to deny

As the filming came to a close, both men painfully felt what they wanted to deny. Mew had done what he'd vowed never to do again. He's fallen in love. But realizing it was impossible to have Gulf as a lover, he decided to bury his feeling, and distance himself. If he didnt see Gulf each and everyday maybe then his feelings would dull over. On the other hand, Gulf was anxiously awaiting any sign or word from Mew that he was even mildly interested, what he didn't expect was that after a gut wrenching embrace Mew simply walked away. Gulf couldn't believe his eyes. He'd wished to at least remain close to Mew, but apparently Mew didn't feel the same way. Gulf was devastated. He was never good at expressing his emotions, of telling others how he felt. But he didn't want to lose Mew, he couldn't.

Although they met from time to time, their interactions were limited. Mew often stayed around other members of the cast as well as producers and cameramen. Gulf tried to shut down the part of his heart that both longed for the proximity if not the love he felt for Mew, and the part that was angry at Mew's aloofness. Yet even as Mew tried to ignore his heart's calling his eyes always found Gulf.  When their gazes locked over the crowded room, their eyes reflected the other's liquid wants like honey flowing from a broken jar. But  then the eye contact would be broken and they would each return to their own corner.

Yet the day would soon come when they would be too close to resist that which their hearts both desire. That day was the day they were asked to film a reaction video to the first episode of their drama TTTS. It was the day Mew invited Gulf over to his house. It was the day they shared their first kiss.

Pressing the doorbell to Mew's house, left Gulf feeling both nervous and excited.

"Hey." Said Mew with a smile ushering him inside.

"Hi." Replied Gulf a bit awkwardly but returning Mew's smile with the same vigor.

Following Mew's broad back into the living room, filled Gulf's stomach with butterflies. He saw a couple of the TTTS staff setting up the camera and took a seat on the red couch while Mew went to bring him something to drink.

The slight brush of fingers as Mew handed Gulf the cup of water caused a warm tingle to travel down Mew's spine, and the cute smile Gulf did before gulping down the water appreciatively awakened the corner of Mew's heart that he'd tried to bury by staying far away from Gulf. Shaking the feeling away he plastered on his signature smile before taking a seat beside Gulf to react to their first episode.

Throughout the whole episode they made fun comments on the scenes as they came, but as the episode was coming to an end Mew's eyes twitched to the side. He tried to inconspicuously sneak a look at Gulf, to pry his reaction to their first ever on screen kiss scene. While filming it, Gulf kept forgetting the fact that he had to remain still, continously kissing Mew back. It took them almost an hour to film this part. Looking at Gulf's face concentrating on their adult scene, his eyes dripping liquid honey, his lips slightly open, and most importantly the slight harshness of his breathing made Mew wonder if Gulf was really affected by it.