The look in your eyes

After the events of their last meeting, both Mew and Gulf were awkwardly measuring the meaning of what they did.....Would one call them lovers? Or simply sex friends? They'd always known they were highly compatible sexually, their on screen kisses proved that. They were also both quite comfortable in each others presence during filming, both initiating skipship towards each other. 

The subtle sexual tension, especially after their last sexual encounter on Mew's couch was slowly driving both actors into a pit of despair. Both unsure what the status of their relationship was nor how to proceed with what their updated status meant.

Yet with the slow approach of Mew's graduation a slow budding emotion commonly known as love began to grow in both of them. Mew felt it in the way Gulf cared for him on that day. Gulf showed it in every gesture and smile he bestowed upon Mew. In many ways the love they began to quickly fall into was shown in their eyes if not said by their lips.

As Mew's happiness turned into exhilaration, he lifted Gulf into their signature pose. Feeling overwhelmed with happiness, he wanted to thank Gulf for being with him that day. But he wanted it to be genuine, and although under the watchful eye of the camera and their many fans, he wanted his words to be heard only by Gulf's ears. So while he turned Gulf around, his back to the cameras. He looked up at him and smiling whispered the words his heart had recently longed to say.

" Thank you for being here, Yai Nong

" Thank you for being here, Yai Nong."

Warmed to the heart, Gulf could seldom do anything but smile back at the face he was looking down on. As they often say happiness indeed is contagious. Sometimes, lust is more than just sexual attraction. It's attraction of the soul, but one doesn't know it.

 It's attraction of the soul, but one doesn't know it