I want you (17+)

Mew touched Gulf's lips softly at first. Gently exploring the feeling of Gulf's lips on his. Completely mesmerized with each caress, it almost felt like they'd never kissed before. Like water to his thirst Mew drank in each and every kiss like essence for his very survival. At first Gulf was frozen in shock, before he slowly gave way to the sweet temptation of Mew's lips. When Mew's tongue gently urged his lips apart, he couldn't help the small gasp it illicited, he felt it like a tingly wave down his spine.

Fearing he had gone too far, Mew quickly withdrew from the kiss when he heard Gulf gasp.

"Sorr-" He was about to apologize when to his utter surprise Gulf slowly opened his eyes and grabbing his shirt pulled him down and kissed him back with the same passion Mew had begun to feel growing in him.

Their breaths slowly mingled as they both pulled on each other in an attempt to get closer to each other. Each kiss, leaving them gasping for breath. They tore away at each other's clothing, the sound of torn clothes forgotten in the mist of lust and pleasure they both experienced.

Mew gently pushed Gulf back on the sofa as he trailed a long line of kisses down his neck, lightly brushing his thumb against Gulf's nipple which caused Gulf to moan loudly as he arched his back completely submitting to the sensation Mew made him to feel. 

"You sure you want this??" Asked Mew carefully looking at Gulf lying under him, his face flushed red, his lips parted, swollen, and wet from their kisses.

Gulf could only feel, he didn't know if this was a good or bad idea, he didn't know if he'd regret it later on. All he knew at that moment was that he wanted....no... he needed Mew to keep going. He needed to feel his skin, he needed to lose himself in the kisses. He just wanted Mew and that was enough for him to look at Mew and answer his question with a " I want it."

A slow predatory smile spread across Mew lips.  He didn't know what he would've done had Gulf asked him to stop, but that single answer was all he needed.

"What do you want? You have to tell me exactly." Mew teased Gulf, nibbling on his earlone before roughly grabbing Gulf waist and pulling him closer, he began to undo Gulf's lips. He gently sucked on them, licked them, traced them with his tongue, while tracing each and every part of Gulf's body with his hands. Exploring each and every contour. He loved the way Gulf responded to him, how he came apart in his hands. He slowly edged his fingers downward. Undoing his pants, he ran a hand down his underwear. What he found there was more than enough to confirm any doubts he'd had about Gulfs attraction. Not only was he fully hard, but he was leaking precum like mad, and the musky smell made Mew want to have a taste. He slowly ran his hands and grabbed gulf's hard shaft. " uhhh.....khun P' " gulf moaned begging mew with each breath he took. " More khun .....mmmh...more." Gulf was panting hard now, but Gulf still hadn't answered him. So when Mew tore away from Gulf's lips, and stopped the motion of his hands, he asked him again.

" I won't do anything unless you tell me exactly what you want me to do with you."

A deep blush marred Gulf's face. He was far too gone to care, he wanted Mew to touch him down there. He also wanted to feel Mew's cock against his. He wanted to make him feel good too. He wanted Mew's cock, so he told him....with his hands. He unzipped Mew's pants, and to Mew's surprise began to slowly explore his length under his underwear. What Mew hadn't expected was for Gulf to lean in and lick the bead of precum that had begun to form on his cock. "Shia..." He moaned when Gulf's sweet lips touched the tip of his cock. And when Gulf kissed the side of the tip Mew was too lost in the sensation to question what was happening.

Gulf was becoming more confident with each caress he bestowed upon Mew. The man's moans were a good indication that Gulf was pleasing him.

Fearing he'd cum any second he quickly grabbed Gulf's chin and kissed him hard. Mew quickly spun them around and sat on the couch before he quickly pulled Gulf down on his lap. He took hold of both their cocks and he began to quickly massage it up and down. The feel of flesh upon flesh made Gulf moan in such a wanton way, he couldn't believe the sound was coming out of his own lips. But he couldn't stop it, and when Mew's lips found his erect nipple and he began to softly suck on them. He couldn't help the movement of his hips.