Loving you (17+)

One second they were talking side by side, then Gulf hit the mattress softly as Mew's body hovered above him. Somehow Mew had also taken his shirt off, and Gulf couldnt resist the urge to run his fingers across his sculpted body. He was all muscle, so perfectly hard and toned, yet soft and light. A chilling contrast to his own tanned, slim figure. That only turned Gulf on more.

Mew relished the feeling of Gulf's fingers on his torso. The look of appreciation and heat in Gulf's eyes only turning him on further. He let Gulf have his fill before he began kissing him again.

When Gulf's eyes met Mew's, almost dripping with desire, he took those slightly open lips and that look as a sign. He couldnt wait until he got Gulf to moan for him again. And he knew exactly what Gulf's body enjoyed. And he was about to explore and find out more. The thought itself, drove him on.

Mew traced Gulf's lips with his tongue, prying them open before tongue met tongue. They kissed their lips opening and closing their tongues swirling in each other's mouths.

Mew pulled out of Gulf's mouth and started attacking those lips. Sucking and tugging on them until they were red and swollen, just the way he liked it. He bit Gulf's lips gently which caused Gulf to yelp in surprise and open his eyes only to be shocked by the sight of Mew leaning downward and licking Gulfs lips as he stared back at Gulf seductively. Gulf couldnt help the blush that spread to each and every part of his body.

Entranced he watched as Mew dipped his head lower kissing his jaw, his throat, his collarbone, even his chest. Gulf just sat there watching Mew with hooded lids, absolutely mesmerized. Suddenly Mew stopped , tilting his head backwards and staring up at Gulf.

He hovered over Gulf's nipple before he smiled wickedly and keeping his eyes on Gulf he extended his tongue and licked it. Shock and ecstacy mingled into one as Gulf moaned deep within his throat. His eyes widening when Mew continued sucking and biting until Gulf was a shivering mess under him.

Mew could feel the bulge of Gulf's underneath him. And as he rubbed their bodies against each other, while kissing Gulf,he suddenly began to feel the cool wetness of something against his navel. Looking downwards he realized the souce of it. Gulf's precum had leaked right through, and if that wasnt enough of a turn on, his look as he layed disheveled on his bed panting and moaning right beneath him, wanting him.

Wanting Mew.

No one else had made a complete mess of him, this was all for him. Mew smiled to himself planting a gentle kiss against Gulfs forehead. Grabbing him and planting him on his lap, he quickly pulled of his tshirt. Kissing his shy protests away, as he blushed uncontrollably at being exposed. Reaching downwards he began unzipping Gulf.

"Wait! P'Mewwwwwww...." trailed Gulf as Mew's fingers grabbed onto Gulf's manhood.

Gulf's boxers were a complete mess, and Mew wanted to take them completely off but he didnt want Gulf to freak out so he slowly grabbed him stroking him slowly increasing his intensity as Gulf quivered in his arms.

"Mew....ahh....mmmm....Mew....please.....pleaseeee." he begged cutely his voice low, only for Mew's ears. After all they were still in his parent's house.

Mew let go of Gulf's dick, and grabbed both his ass-cheeks pulling Gulf even closer before capturing his lips in another kiss. Mew almost enjoyed kissing Gulf as much as he enjoyed everything else. He loved tasting him, all over.

" We can't have you coming alone now, cant we?" Said Mew smiling wickedly at Gulf.

Gulf blushed, clearing his throat before replying, the urge to explode making him more courageous by the second. He ran his hand over Mew's bulge, gulping at his size, as he traced his length over his pants.