"Im tired"

It's been a while since they had their last gig, and Mew was feeling unceremoniously lonely. Things weren't going the best, something that happened only a few days ago had left him a bit out of sorts. Picking up the phone and calling Gulf, he was quickly answered with a smiling face looking back at him through his small phone screen. Smiling back he felt his exhaustion and loneliness and disappointment evaporating into thin air.

Although he had chopper, no one was ever able to cheer him up the way Gulf did. The dream of that night many weeks back, a fantasy he couldn't let go off. He didn't know when he started wanting Gulf. He didn't even know how he'd let him in when he was so careful keeping everyone out.

But when Gulf sat there starting at him with a plate full of salmon sashimi, singing him a happy birthday song, his eyes tired but with a smile of utter happiness, everything had suddenly become crystal clear.  Gulf had become essential in his life, and he couldn't imagine it any other way.

Smiling back at Gulf they began conversing like always. Asking how things were going and how life has been. Gulf talked about his internship and Mew about his studies. They were just getting into a deep conversation when suddenly Gulf interrupted Mew telling him he needed to go. He had a soccer match with his friends.

Worried at how much Gulf overworked himself, Mew told Gulf not to go. It wasn't entirely a selfless act, in more than one way he needed to get this issue off his chest, and he wanted no one else but Gulf to console him. But even after some hard work on his part, he couldn't convince Gulf not to go. Huffing in annoyance, he sulked before ending the call.

Gulf felt a bit bad leaving Mew the way he did, but he thought nothing of it. It was just Mew being a bit grumpy. Gulf hadn't noticed how much Mew needed him.

Mew buried himself in his studies, but he couldn't stop what he was feeling. Deciding to take a break he opened his phone and was looking through his Twitter account when his friend texted him a picture of Gulf hugging a girl. Even though Gulf was surrounded by many friends, Mew couldn't help the surge of jealousy that ate at his heart. Feeling overwhelmed, he tweeted two words.

" I'm tired."

He wanted to delete that tweet, he was too rash. It had come out from frustration and jealousy he had no right too. Gulf wasn't his, even if he wanted him to be.....

To put it simply, Gulf was shocked. He came back tired and drenched in sweat. After a quick shower, what awaited him on his socials was shocking.  Something had happened with Mew. But he was too wrapped up in his own bubble to realize it. He wasnt the most perceptive of folks, so this was bound to happen at a certain point.

Gulf could only feel one thing as he stared at Mew's message...guilt.

Trying his best to cheer him up he joined the many voices by sending a message with a picture. His hair tied up in a front ponytail. It was their trademark, his way for apologizing he only hoped Mew would accept.

Gulf much like Mew couldnt sleep the whole night. When he woke up for his internship and saw that checking his phone yielded no answer from Mew , he panicked.

Already late, worry etched on his sleep deprived face, he rushed out. Sending Mew a text to call him.

Halfway through the day and on a short break Gulf looked through his phone. His saw the "read" at the bottom of his message. However, Mew hadnt replied. As with all bad habits spurred by anxiety Gulf began abusing his lips, nipping at them continously. He wrote and deleted many messages before settling for this-

" I'm sorry P'mew Krap."

Within seconds a notification from Mew eased the tension in Gulf's shoulders.