Chapter Three

|Tig|

I saw Bobby walking out into the hall followed by Kozik, "What the hell is he doing here," I thought to myself," and how does he know my Mckenna." It wasn't my best-kept secret that Mckenna and I were involved, but it was so much more complicated than it needed to be. We had actually met at one of those parties we had, ya know the ones where I get completely hammered with booze and girls only to wake up wondering what the fuck happens. Mckenna was there with a beer in hand, talking to a few croweaters, and her best friend who was flirting up a storm at the guys. Once our eyes met, I knew I was done, that she'd have me by the balls all she had to do was let me in. You see she was hard to impress after a life of biker charters, partying and her mother's history she had seen it all. "Doll," I smile happily," how about you come with me. I'd like to get to know you more I mean I just know you as Bobby's kid." She gives me this shit-eating grin," how about not," she sips her beer humoring her friend," I know whom you are Tig Trager. Trust me I'm not really impressed. Besides," She leans forward I could smell the scent of vanilla on her," aren't you a little old." I smile back knowing she was flirting," doll trust me I'd make your night." "Prove it," her words gave me butterflies as I took her hand winking at her best friend.

We somehow managed to get passed the guys, I pulled her inside my dorm, closing the door locking it as I was engulfed in her kisses, her mouth wandering from my lips down to my neck nipping. She was taunting, teasing every fiber as she attempts to push me to the edge, I wasn't about to let her win this little game. I pushed her up on the bed admiring for a split moment how fucking gorgeous she was. Her body was curvy, average unlike the girls from Cara Cara or the croweaters. Her vibrate brown eyes sparkled her lips so perfectly full, I knew this woman was going to be the end of me. "Whatcha staring at old man," she teases," can't handle what you see?" "Oh, you just wait," I answer grabbing her wrist, unbuttoning her jeans where my hands slid underneath her panties. "I'll show you," he smiles as he dips his finger into her, finding her spot making her wetter than before," oh honey you just want this old man don't ya?" I watched her squirm, arching in pleasure. "Please," she bit her lip I pulled my fingers out, jerking her jeans and panties down, sliding inside. We followed a steady rhythm only getting rougher, I had my fingertips dug into her hips as I pounded away, Mckenna, on the other hand, had her legs wrapped around me, screaming my name. Her nails clawing my back I couldn't take it I could feel myself cum. We both laid on top of each other catching our breaths, "Damn," she pushes me off," you're not so bad old man." I smiled with victory," what can I say," I leaned forward kissing her," Doll I have that effect."

That was the beginning of our relationship, it was pure carnal lust that later transformed into something more. We were careless always sneaking a chance, her staying the night at my place, or me crashing with her. I later realized I was falling hard for her and that's what had scared the hell out of me. First and foremost if her father found out I was screwing his only daughter, I'd be in a hole somewhere dead. Another issue was that she was her age, she's closer to age with my oldest daughter than to me. I knew I had to end things with her, it was late one of the usual parties we celebrated I think it was because of a successful run we had. I had been ignoring Mckenna's calls, texts avoiding her presents for her sake and mine. I knew deep in my heart I was in love with her and completely fucked at this point, but I had to try. The last thing Mckenna saw was me drunk off my ass balls deep inside some whore.

I couldn't forget the look on her face, the utter distraught and anger she had in her eyes before she walked away. Stupidly I chased after her, "Mckenna," I yelled pulling her somewhere private," don't fucking touch me," she snaps slinging her arm away from me." Doll," I knew I was in the wrong," look I can explain." "Explain what TIG?!" she scoffs," that you were screwing some woman. Why am I not surprised." "Mckenna," I tried to chase after her as she started to walk away, she shoves me back," fuck off. Look we just had something casual. I get it you don't want to be seen with me because of my age, how I look hell even who my father is." "Mckenna," I repeated her name realizing I made a mistake. "STOP TALKING TO ME TIG," She yells," I never want to see you again." I watched her that night leave to her car and that was the last time I saw her or heard from her. That was until yesterday.

                                                  *                      *                    *                   *

"Mckenna and the baby are fine," Bobby states," Doc is more concerned with her mental health. They fear for the worst. She looks pretty bad Jax." I could see he was trying to hold it together for the sake of his daughter. "Any idea if the boyfriend or child's father did this to her," Jax was determined to figure out any leads. A club member's family member top priority to protecting what's theres. "The only one that has any idea on Mckenna's love life is her partner in crime and best friend, Sloane," Kozik sighs," unfortunately she's hard to find due to her line of questionable work." "Find her," Jax commands," send Juice her information he can track her down." I knew either needed to admit what's going on and that the baby's possibly mine or Sloane will run her big mouth and tell the truth of Mckenna and I. "Bobby," I interrupt feeling awkward as I pray to whatever God to save me from what I was about to unloose," Can I talk to you for a second." "Sure," Bobby excuses himself after the plans are made. Together we head outside, I watch Bobby light up a cigarette," okay so what do you want to talk of." I was beginning to feel sick, " You remember the girl that I was seeing." "Yes," he takes a drag," what are you getting out." I look at him putting on a brave face," it's Mckenna. I didn't know she was pregnant before she left." Before I could continue speaking a fist encounters my face, I could feel my nose dripping with blood as another face hits me again. "What a shit day," I thought to myself not even bothering to defend myself. It didn't take long before I blacked out into the darkness. Maybe I'll wake up or possibly be staring at my casket for a funeral.