Chapter Six

Author's Note:

              NSFW-There's sensitive topics such as abortion and abuse. Please be advise. Anyways sorry for the long update I had a huge brain fart on what to write. Anyways I'm super grateful to all those that have read this story. It's been a while since I've written something I have enjoyed writing. I'm not sure how long this tale will be, but I shall keep on writing. Until then keep your eyes peeled for the latest chapter. <3  

                                                                               |Mckenna|

I stood by the edge watching familiar faces dressed in black, tears in their eyes with running mascara as they tossed a red rose upon the casket. It all seemed unreal to me I mean this was suppose to be very own funeral. I knew I wasn't supposed to be walking down there, but somehow that's what I ended up doing. I moved passed the crowd, no words slipping from my lips as I grabbed a rose laying it upon the coffin. The preacher stating my life story as I moved away, talking about a young woman whose life was taken too early. This woman fell into the wrong crowd, partied hard only to be found dead on the streets. I wasn't ashamed of what I've done it's all in the past and it has what made me what I am today, but there's always a question of what my life would have been if I hadn't fallen for Warren.  Warren there he stood dressed to the nines, a red rose in his hand, his cold eyes in a dazed. I wanted him to hurt inflect the gut-wrenching pain that he bestowed upon me for all those years. I wanted to drug his ass up and pass him around his friends if not forcing a more hellish punishment for his wrongdoings. I wanted to tell him that not only did he kill the woman that was madly in love with him, but his unborn child as well.

Warren walked over sliding a rose upon my tomb where he then placed his finger against his lips kissing them. He placed those very fingers upon the casket before looking up towards me with a sly smile. He knew damn well it was me standing there, but he made no public notation on revealing my identity. My survival instincts kicked in as I moved passed the crowd walking up back to hide and catch my breath. Anxiety overwhelmed my senses as I felt his very presence, his long arms pushing me against the wall. "I knew that was you," his voice was smooth looking at me. "Please let me go," I turn my face to avoid looking at him. I was terrified, feeling helpless as he forces my face to look at him. He removes my sunglasses," loving the hair babe," he smiles leaning, his lip pressing against' mine," come home I think you've learned a lesson." "Fuck you," I chocked feeling tears stream down my cheeks," that was the last time you will put your hands on me." "Oh really," He seemed to be enjoying me squirm as his hands continue to explore the top of my dress," damn babe your boobs are bigger." I spit in his face feeling a smack against my cheek, blood dripped from my lips as I try to collect myself. "Come home now," the tone of his voice was deadly," I own you."

I heard a click from a gun only to realize that it was Happy standing behind Warren. "How about you let her go before I put a bullet in your head," his tone was deadly it was a different side of Happy that I have never seen before. Warren rolls his eyes turning around," you must be one of those white trash bikers that Mckenna grew up with." Before Warren could continue a fist went straight to his face. "Hap," I spoke touching his shoulders," come on let's go before my cover is blown." I ended up getting an elbow to the face busting my nose, my hat falls off my head forcing me to back up. Yelling filled my ears as the fight continues my vision was blurry, my face hurt all I could do was stand in disbelief. Jax, Opie, and Kozik rush into the fight pulling the two men off of each other. That's when I realized that the people who were mourning my death realized the truth. Fuck this was such a shitshow I didn't know what to do or how to explain this within seconds Tig and my father guide me to the van and before I know it I was leaving the graveyard grounds.

                                                                    *      *        *          *

Hours passed from this train wreck and yet once again I was sitting in the hospital, ice upon my face. I was there to check up on the pregnancy. Truth be told I knew what my decision was and despite the fact I wouldn't mind being a mother the timing was not that great. The pregnancy was a danger for me because it would permanently tie me to Warren forever. I knew I wasn't in the right frame of mind. Tara walks in after I had made the request to see her and to evaluate my options. "Hey," Tara spoke looking at me surprised," what the hell happen Mckenna?" I sigh in frustration embarrass to give her an answer. "Warren found me again," I answer staring at the floor," he tried to attack me again wanting me to come home." I took a deep breath before I could even continue. "Look my fake funeral was a fail," I looked up at her," the end of the story is that Hap found him pinning me to the tree and well a fight broke out. I got an elbow to the face trying to break the two apart." "Damn," Tara replies looking at my chart," well the baby is okay, but you can't afford to get so stressed Kenna. You're going to end up losing this baby due to stress if you keep this up." "Actually this is what I needed to talk to you about," I bit my lip I knew in my heart this was the right choice," I know I'm not very far along I want to get an abortion." "Abortion," Tara repeats trying to wrap her head around it," Mckenna are you sure about this. I mean you have the option for adoption if need be. I know the past with Warren is violent. He's a sick man and an abuser." "I thought about this long and hard," I answer," can we do it today or do I need to get a referral for a clinic." "Alright," Tara takes a deep breath," I'll have to get you a referral and it should be a few days before you can get it done." "Alright," I reply feeling complete relief as she got me set up for the next few days.

                                                         The Idea for Mckenna's outfit at the funeral.