Why would you lie to me?

I honestly just thought that this was pretty funny and I liked it. I tried looking for Nyssa, but for some reason this came up instead. Oh well.

DISCLAIMER:

Percy: OK, soooooooo-

Nico: I CALLED DIBS! *angry pout face*

Percy: OOOOOK *Hands up in surrender*

Nico: Katicorn doesn't own us, Rick Riordan does. *dramatic bow*

Katicorn: Thanks Nico! Your adorable. 

---------------------------------------

As I continued walking towards Bunker Nine, I was bracing myself for what was to come. I had no idea what everyone was going to think about the extra work that I did. I pushed open the doors and everyone was working normally as if nothing happened. I was confused that nobody noticed. They didn't care, they just were happy that someone did their work for them.

I shrugged it off and got started working on my part of the project. Annabeth was very happy that we were on schedule.

"I didn't know if I put too much on for just one day. If it's ever too much, just let me know and I can do some rescheduling." Annabeth panicked as she saw everyone working so hard.

"Relax. Were doing fine. Leo McShizzle Man's got this down." I pointed both my thumbs towards me and grinned really wide. Annabeth just sighed and walked over to check on the other projects' progress. I let my mask slip again. Letting on how tired I really was. Then, I kept smiling and continued to work.

Just as I predicted, we finished our work around 3pm, and had time to do actual camp activities. I wanted to check the list again, see if we could load off some of tomorrow's work again. Then, I remembered that Piper and Jason were on a date. I could mess with them for a bit. I can always check the list a bit later.

I went out of the woods and searched around for the couple, trying to think of romantic spots where they might want to have a date.  I searched around for an hour, until finally I saw Jason practicing at the sword arena. By himself. At 4 o'clock. The time they said they'd be on a date.

"Hey Superman. Where's Piper? I thought you guys were having a date around now." I asked him casually. I always played innocent, so they felt like they were in the clear.

"Oh, we cancelled at the last minute. Sorry we didn't tell you. Piper had to teach a class." Jason stammered. He was amazing at lying to monsters, but I've known him long enough I knew he was lying through his teeth. That really hurt, the fact that he was trying to cover his butt.

"Oh, cool. What class is she teaching? I'll go pop by." I asked innocently again. He looked sweaty, even without having been practicing for probably and hour already.

"Oh, uh archery. Yeah, she's teaching with Will. I wouldn't stop by though, she's armed and if you scare her, she might brain you." Jason laughed lightly, though it was all forced.

"Right, wouldn't want to get brained, that's your job." I told him, faking a laugh with him. "Well, see you man. Have fun with sword practice." As soon as I was out of sight, I dashed for the archery class. I knew what I would find there, but I wanted to check to be sure.

I got there and a few Apollo campers were teaching Demeter kids how to shoot. Some of them were crying about how they were hurting the trees. Will Solace was there, but no sign of Beauty Queen. I was furious that Jason would lie to me like that. How could he do that to me? We've been friends for a while now, we even faced death together. I'd used my fire more than ever before to save him and Piper from the Cyclops in that warehouse. Why would he and Piper lie to me, just to avoid spending time with me?

I was just so upset and furious with them for lying to me. They told me about their pain, but when I try to talk about mine they change the subject. I was the repair boy. The one who builds and fixes things, not the one who gets cared about. Used and thrown out like leftover scraps.

I walked back to my cabin and fell asleep right away. I hadn't slept hardly an hour the night before and I was exhausted. 

Nyssa was trying to wake me up a few hours later for dinner. I don't know why I would want to go to dinner though. I try to tell myself that everything will be fine, but I know I'm lying to myself.

I get up and head out to dinner to try and get some energy, because after looking at Annabeth's list, I'll have to help out again tonight. Chiron's already talking again, like last night, I walk over and sit at the table with the rest of my siblings. 

After dinner, I start to get up and get the younger ones to bed, but someone grabs my arm. It's Jason, with Piper right behind him. They both look guilty.

"Listen, Leo. Were sorry that we lied to you. We just didn't want you to feel bad if you ended up working later and forgot to cancel it with us. We didn't want you to be left out again." Piper tried explaining to me.

"Oh, so the best way to do that was to lie? Why would you lie to me like that? I thought that we told each other everything. And if that were the case, you could have just told me the truth. I wouldn't have been upset at all if you had said that. In fact, I might even be happier if you said that." I told them off. I was really unhappy that they told lies to me, then made up some dumb excuse that was obviously another lie. I hated being lied to and made to feel like I'm important even when I'm not.

"We just wanted to help you. We really are sorry Leo. How about tomorrow? We can hang out tomorrow to make up for it? What do you say?" Jason tried to mend. Honestly, even though I was furious with them, I couldn't deny how much I missed hanging out with them. 

"I don't know how long tomorrow will take. I'll see if I can help out extra to make it work. It might be later though, there's a lot on the agenda for tomorrow." I tried to explain to them with subtle hints, that I'm going to be really tired tomorrow.

"Alright, well let us know! We really miss you." Piper called as she and Jason jogged off to their cabins for sleep. Ha. I wish I could sleep tonight.

I didn't fully forgive them, but I didn't have the energy to fight back. I'd just have to work hard so I could spend time with my friends.

-------------------------------------------

Sorry for the wait. I was pretty busy with homework. Also, unless I work super fast, there's probably not going to be an update tomorrow. I'm a bit busier than usual, sooooo....

Random Question: Okay, totally random but, if you had to choose one, JASON or PERCY?

Last Question Answer: Definitely Octavian. If I had to choose one of the seven though, it'd be Jason. I don't know why but he just seems really lame compared to the other OP six demigods.

Please Review! Thank you fro reading!