Some help would be nice

Oof sorry about the whole being gone for another like month but I have actually been doing things in my life. It's been crazy. I hope you all are staying safe and not being too crazy out there.

Thanks to my 20 followers that's pretty awesome ngl.

Disclaimer: I don't own these characters Rick Riordan does.

--------------------------------------------

I kept working throughout the day. Not really caring about myself as usual but it's not like anyone really noticed. 

It wasn't until around dinnertime that Nyssa walked over to me and tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around and saw her looking at me with a weird face. Then she started laughing at me. "What?" I asked her, but she only ignored me and continued snickering at me. The laughing got louder and louder.

Soon everyone in the Bunker started turning towards me and pointing and laughing. They started yelling at me horrible things. Telling me I wasn't good enough. That I was a failure. That I killed my mom. That I should just di-

I woke up with a startled scream as water was poured over my head making me gasp. I spun around wondering what was happening. Annabeth was standing there with a bucket of water, well an empty bucket that used to hold water.

"Wh-What just happened?" I asked as I took in my surroundings. It was obviously nighttime by how dark everything was but I was confused. When did I fall asleep? "I didn't really need a bath but thanks anyway."

"You were having a nightmare. I just woke you up in the safest way for my health. I knew the encounter with that monster would be hard to handle so I hung out to make sure you were okay. You can talk to me you know." Annabeth said while setting the empty bucket on a table with scattered tools. 

"I know I can it's just hard you know."

It's hard because your weak. You know that if you tell her she'll leave you and won't be your friend anymore.

That's not true. She'll still want to be my friend. She went through stuff too.

If that's what you want to think...

"Shut up!" Then I realized I said that out loud. "Ah sorry not you it's just this thing. And then the other thing. Ugh, never mind." 

"Leo I get it. I get those voices sometimes too. But if it's getting bad then we need to get you some help. I know some people who are really good to talk to. Or even just talking to me would be fine." I slumped down into a seat and put my head in my hands. I've had this issue for so long I don't remember what it's like to be truly happy.

"Some help would be nice I think." I mumbled to myself. I knew I needed to get better and that it would be good to try and just be happy again. But I also needed to get the ship built. It was getting closer to the deadline everyday. And the ship is more important than my health.

----------------------------------------------------

As requested the random questions are back! Sorry for the short chapter but at least it's something!

RQ: What is your favorite "animal/pet" from the series?

My Answer: I love Blackjack because he is so loyal to Percy after he was rescued by him. I also admire his love of donuts! But Mrs. O'Leary is a very close second because I love her too!