Off We Go (End of Book 1)

You all know how bad it's been I. The US with COVID-19 and all that. School has no schedule and I started swim which takes up a lot of time. So I am sorry for taking so long but school is very hard right now. I have no motivation for schoolwork let alone Wattpad. In fact I'm writing this during online school so heh. This is going to be the last chapter. Well at least until the next book. ;)

Disclaimer:
Reyna: So do I really have to do this. I have a camp to run you know.
Katicorn18: just say it please?
Reyna: fine I am the queen bow down to me you useless peasants
Katicorn18: No I-
Reyna: kidding. Rick riordan is the author and katicorn18 does not own us.
————————————————————
Leo POV

I took some time by myself after talking with Annabeth. I worked on the ship and kept my mind busy.
As weeks went by the ship was coming together. I spent more time with Jason and Piper and really enjoyed myself. I felt myself smiling more. Genuine smiles that people could see.  I was actually happy. I started seeing a sort of therapist I guess?
If talking to Will awkwardly counts a therapy then I guess. Will has this sort of ' even if you aren't okay I can make it ok' kind of vibes.
So talking to him about stupid stuff is helping me a lot. I haven't been skipping meals. I sleep at least every other day, hey no ones perfect. If I ever feel like I'm spiraling I go to Annabeth and no questions asked we play Uno.
Everything is getting better and I can't believe that I've come this far. Then the dreaded day came.
••••••••••••••
It had only been a day since we sent the scroll. It was fun to make and I had been feeling really good about myself. But now that the fun was over, anxiety started creeping in the back of my head about the quest. The prophecy was terrifying and no one knew what it was about. All we knew was that Hera was a total jerk and switched Jason and Percy to bring the camps together. I knew Annabeth was really excited to see Percy. She talked about him all the time.
She described him so well I could picture him in my mind. I think we could be good friends in time. As I boarded the boat after saying goodbyes I thought about all the new people that were going to be there. We started taking off waving as the Argo II flew into the sky.
It took a while to reach the Roman camp but we made it and as the talking statue started yelling at us, I felt the fake smile slowly creep back onto my face.

••••••••

That's the end of book 1! I am going to make a sequel because I am insane hahaha. I will post something on hygiene book when I start the sequel but I really want to continue Leo's journey. Him getting better was over the course of at least a month by the way. He didn't get better overnight. I just didn't want to write chapters of just talking and uno and more talking. Thank you all for reading. I will be back with the sequel when I can.