Chapter 7

I woke up with chains around my wrists and ankles on the floor I had blood running down the side of my head and my entire body felt sore. I tried to break the chains with my strength, but that didn't work so I tried to use my telekenisis, but that didn't work either. I heard a metal door scrape against concrete and I looked towards the source of the sound and saw someone with a mask coming towards me, "well good morning sleeping beauty." he let out an awful laugh I cringed as his gloved hand reached to touch my face. I struggled against the chains trying to move away from him he grabbed my hair and yanked my head forward straining my neck, "you're gonna suffer you freak." he threw my head back making it hit the concrete and went to walk out of the room then stopped and said, "better hope your "family" cares about you as much as you think they do, but they probably won't find you in time since we're in Bucharest, Romania." then the door slammed shut. I focused the best I could trying to send Wanda a message, "Help Wanda I'm chained up to the floor in Bucharest, Romania." I closed my eyes drifting off into darkness soon I was enveloped in a dream and I saw Loki, "Darling I need you to tell me where you are." I looked at him, "I sent Wanda a message where I was." I felt myself getting weaker and soon all I saw was black.                    *One week later*                                                      I'm still in the basement without any food or water I'm also starting to see things I heard the door scrape open and a voice yelled, "I found her I'm gonna take her to the Helicarrier." the chains were removed and I was picked up and I saw Bucky's face and I smiled knowing I was safe and I closed my eyes letting black overtake me again. When I opened my eyes I was in the infirmary and my head was killing me I tried to sit up, but an arm pushed me back and a calm voice said, "I need you to lay down that way I can stitch up your side." I looked down and there was a gnarly scratch down my side that looked like it was infected. I gritted my teeth in pain as she used a disinfectant and then stitched up the would once she was finished she let me sit up and eat some food after I was done I could leave, but I had to take it "easy" I headed to my room and decided that I was in need of a long hot shower.