Chapter 8

I sat in the shower tracing old scars I sighed standing up and washed out the vanilla conditioner I dried off and got dressed in sweatpants and a baggy sweatshirt. I headed to the kitchen and opened the cupboards and grabbed a granola bar and sat at the counter eating it and I heard footsteps behind me and then I heard Tony's voice, "I'm sorry I shouldn't have thought all those things about you I'm just trying to get used to Loki adopting a kid." I bit my lip and looked at him, "this is the only chance you get Stark don't fuck up." I went to Wanda's room and saw her pacing in the living room, "hey." I looked down remembering the last time we talked her head snapped up and she rushed over to me hugging me gasping me to groan, "careful I have stitches." she pulled back with tears in her eyes, "I was so worried miláčik." I nodded, "I'm sorry Wanda I shouldn't have snapped at you I should have calmly explained what happened." a tear fell and she wiped it away, "the past is in the past let's look at the present." I smiled nodding then yawned she grimaced, "when was the last time you actually slept." I thought about it and replied, "the night before I was taken." she led me to her room and laid down with me playing with my hair, "go to sleep you need rest." I closed my eyes feeling her play with my hair and started to dream.                                                                        *Dream*                                                                       All of us were in the kitchen laughing and joking when everyone looked at me Loki stood up, "God I wish I never adopted you you're pathetic." then Thor stood up, "you're such a disappointment." then Steve and Bucky, "You're worthless." then Tony, "you're still a freak." then finally Wanda, "I never cared about you how could I look at yourself no one could ever love you." I was all alone                                                                     *End of Dream*                                                         I jolted awake and Wanda was laying next to me asleep I slowly crept out of bed making sure not to wake her and headed to my room I know it was just a dream but it felt so real I started crying and J.A.R.V.I.S. asked, "shall I alert Loki Luna." I wiped my eyes, "No J.A.R.V.I.S. I'm alright."