Chapter 14

I entered the cabin and nobody seemed to be home so laid on the worn down sofa and closed my eyes and dozed off.                      

                  * Dream*

I bit my lip and tears flowed down my cheeks as I saw Wanda with a random guy, “why would you think she loved you in the first place?” you chuckled bitterly thinking about how Wanda played you, you stormed away from the scene I swiped at my cheeks, “she doesn’t deserve my tears.” I took a deep breath calming myself suddenly Wanda was in front of me, “seriously you thought I could love someone as pathetic as you.” she let out a dark chuckle, “I was using you.” I nodded and shoved past her and held back more tears from falling.

*End of Dream*

I shot up from the couch and I felt the warm salty tears on my face, “ugh why are these dreams happening?” I wiped the tears away and soon I heard voices approaching the cabin and Jefferson and Grace entered, “well hello guys.” I smiled as Grace ran over to me, “are you really gonna teach me?” I nodded, “you betcha.” I giggled at her excitement, “I can’t wait, thank you so much.” Jefferson stood in the background watching the scene unfold you put Grace down and walked over to Jefferson hugging him careful of his stitches. He stiffened but soon relaxed hugging me back, “what are you doing back so soon, not that I’m complaining.” I nuzzled into his neck hiding my face, “I feel calm here like I don’t have to worry while at home I have so much pressure on me with school and the training that I do.” I sighed deeply, wishing that you could just settle down and live a happy life. He rubbed my back in comfort, “you could always move here?” he suggested but I shook my head, “I couldn’t do that to my family.” I pulled away from him and looked at me feet, “I just don’t know what to do Jefferson I hate my life there I’m just so different I don’t fit in anywhere.” I finally admitted I had been trying to lie for so long just saying that I hadn’t met the right group of people yet but I think deep down I always knew that I wouldn’t fit in anywhere. He nodded, “I know how that can feel.” I nodded, “de ce mă accepți atât de ușor? I bit my lip trying to figure out the answer, “because you are so kind hearted and willing to help others no matter what.” I looked at him in shock, “ you understood what I said?” he nodded, “Întotdeauna am fost interesată de limbaj, așa că am învățat-o guess it came in handy.” I nodded chuckling, “I guess it did.” I smiled sadly, knowing I had to return home, “I have to go but I don’t want to.” I hugged him one last time taking in his scent then turned to Grace bending down, “I’ll start your lessons tomorrow alright?” she nodded hugging me again, “see you tomorrow and thank you again.” I nodded and thought about being home. When I opened my eyes I was laying in bed with the covers over me and I fell into a deep sleep dreaming about Jefferson and Grace. 

_______________________________________________

de ce mă accepți atât de ușor?-Why do you accept me so easily

Întotdeauna am fost interesată de limbaj, așa că am învățat-o.- I’ve always been interested in the language so I learned it