Chapter 31

I woke up in a tremendous amount of pain and Cas had his fingers on my forehead attempting to heal me he sighed mocking frustration, "it seems that I can't heal her." my throat felt like it was drier than the Sahara Desert, but I managed to get out, "and you know exactly why Castiel." Sam's eyes widened as he heard Cas's full name come out of my mouth. I never called him Castiel unless I was mad and in this case I was. I sat up grimacing and said, "you knew my mother was part angel why did you never tell me." I had tears in my eyes as I realized now that my mother was probably forced to give me up, "you knew and decided to keep it from me Castiel and I would like to know why and before you say because it was to protect me I know that is bullshit so tell me the truth." he sighed sitting at the foot of the bed, "I never told you because she's not an angel anymore she is apart of Lucifer's army to break him free of the cage. I clenched my jaw, "who is she Castiel?" I felt my eyes change color as I felt myself getting angrier, "WHO IS SHE?!" he stood to face me, "The angels have three people they believe could be your other I honestly think it's an angel named Ember because she was the only wanted angel for being pregnant with a nephilim around the time that you were born.how old am I actually I'm guessing it's not 18." he shook his head, "you are actually only 18 you were born October 31, 2002." my head started reeling as I took in this information, "that explains my dimensional travel and teleportation along with my telepathy/telekinesis, but where does my empath part come from?" Cas shrugged, "I'm not sure." Dean's jaw clenched as he realized I wasn't the little girl he met and I was scared. I saw him reach towards his duffle bag where an angel blade was peaking out of the unzipped opening. I took a step back and transported myself to the bunker. I fell to the ground and sobbed partially in pain partially because of the information that I found out and now Dean wants to kill me. There was a male voice behind me, "do you want to know the secret of learning to heal your wounds." I turned my head and saw a man with golden blonde hair with Amber colored eyes and I saw that he had wings that looked gold and I put two and two together, "you're Gabriel the archangel aren't you." he nodded, "don't tell anyone that I'm alive I'm kinda supposed to be dead." I nodded kinda confused, but I decided not to question it. I sighed, "please because this is antagonizing." He walked over and put two fingers on my head and healed me and I chuckled, "okay that's cool you gotta teach me how to do that." he smiled shaking his head, "I like you kid and one day you could be as powerful if not more powerful than me." I crinkle my eyebrows, "wait I thought my mother was just a regular angel?" he sighed, "you don't know very much about this do you?" I shook my head, "I found I was an angel about two hours again and I just learned who my mother is about 10 minutes ago so I'm trying to wrap my head around this whole thing." he ran a hand over his face, "okay sugar the first thing you need to know is that nephilim are extremely powerful you can do things that I can't like that dimensional travel thing that you do only God is supposed to be able to do that." I stood and leaned against the table, "thanks for the offer Gabe, but I think I'm better learning on my own I've done fine this far and besides after this hunt I'm probably gonna return to my old life especially since Dean kinda wants to kill me now." he nodded, "well just know I'll watch over you sugar." I nodded feeling comforted by that. Suddenly the bunker door swung open and I heard Dean's voice, "no Sam she's dangerous she needs to be dealt with she is obviously not that little girl we saved from that vampire nest a couple of years ago she is a monster and we kill monsters." tears filled my eyes and I transported myself to the hotel and grabbed my stuff. I went to walk to my truck when I realized that it was in a ditch in the middle of nowhere I groaned and threw my stuff on the ground and let out a couple of tears from frustration.