Chapter 41

Everybody's hands shot up and I grinned, “okay who wants to go first?” Nat’s hand shoots up and I grin as everyone fearfully swallows, “okay Nat pick your first victim.” she scanned over everyone and then pointed at Pietro, “speedy I choose you Truth or Dare?” he froze, “Dare wait no!” I laughed as Nat cheered, “haha too late speedy I dare you to play seven minutes in heaven with Clint.” he looked a little relieved, but grew more nervous, “alright follow me to the closet you’ll be residing in for the next seven minutes.” I showed them to an empty closet and locked it and set a timer for seven minutes. I unlocked the door seven minutes later and was met with the sight of Pietro on Clint’s lap. I cleared my throat and the two of them jumped apart. They looked fearful so I whispered where the others couldn’t hear me, “do you two want me to keep this a secret for now?” they nodded and I offered a hand to each individual and pulled them up. I quickly fixed Clint’s messed up hair and then we returned to the living room and I whined, “Nat I didn’t catch them doing anything they were as far apart as possible just talking to each other.” she giggled, shaking her head at my antic then I spoke again, “okay Pietro your turn to choose someone.” his eyes landed on me, “Luna Truth or Dare?” I sighed, “dare because why the hell not?” he grinned, “I challenge you to a drinking contest.” I froze then shook my head, “I can’t.” Stark’s eyebrows raised, “did I just hear correctly? Did Luna Blair Laufeyson just deny a challenge?” I shot him a glare, “last time I checked alcohol isn’t safe to consume when you’re carrying a child!” I snapped then froze realizing that I just admitted my secret everyone seemed lost for words and I immediately tapped into my flight mode and quickly left the living room and ran up the stairs quickly locking the door behind me and slid down the door hiding my face in my knees. There was a knock and then my father’s voice rang out, “sweetheart can I come in?” I sat in silence and waited for him to leave and I jumped when I noticed him materialize in front of me and I shot him a glare, “I didn’t want to reveal my secret like that they all probably think me as a joke.” he shook his head, “no sweetheart you’ve got it wrong they’re very happy for you and Bucky was the first to speak asking if that means he got to be an uncle.” I giggled, “of course he did.” I laid my head on his shoulder, “I don’t know what to do I’m so scared because what if this kills me in the end because I’ve read enough stuff to know that usually when you have some sort of human blood in you when you birth a child that’s gonna have angel blood in them it usually kills you.” a tear slid down my face, “I don’t want Jefferson to go through that again.” he ran a hand down my face and I jumped when I heard Gabriel’s voice, “sugar you’re part angel that‘ll keep you alive.” I nodded not sure if it was in my head or not. I looked at my dad and he was glaring at the corner of my room and I noticed a silhouette, “Gabriel I thought you were keeping a low profile.” he grinned at me, “I am sugar trust me.” I rolled my eyes, “well since you’re here meet my father Loki Laufeyson God of Lies and Mischief dad meet Gabriel the archangel.” Gabriel’s jaw dropped, “I just met my idol holy crap.” I giggled, “oh yeah I forgot to mention that part didn’t I?” Loki grinned, “nice to know I have a fan.” I shook my head, “oh dad you have a ton of fans trust me.” I waved him off when he looked at me confused and I got up, “are you sure Gabriel because if not I will research every damn way not to die during this.” he nodded, “you’ll be fine trust me.” I sighed and unlocked the door, “c’mon let’s return to the party.” I walked back down and returned to my spot next to Jefferson and I whispered in his ear, “I love you from dusk till dawn until the end of the line alway remember that.” he nodded and kissed me, “I love you too from dusk till dawn until the end of the line.” I intertwined our fingers and laid my head on his shoulder, “ooh it’s my turn to pick someone.” I looked at Steve and asked, “Truth or Dare Stevie?” he shrugged, “dare.” he sat up quickly eyes wide and I giggled, “you still scared of heights Captain?” he gulped. I transported us to the top of the Avenger’s tower and pointed to the edge, “you have to fall and you can’t scream until Sam catches you if you do scream you have to do it until you don’t.”  I waved my hand and Sam’s suit appeared on him Steve climbed to the edge and looked down then tightly closed his eyes he fell and I immediately heard a high pitched scream and laughed as Sam dove down and reappeared two seconds later holding a trembling Steve. I looked at Natasha and we broke down laughing, “I heard a scream Stevie again.” he stood on the ledge and shook his head, “I can’t please.” I looked at Bucky and he looked down and I sighed, “fine no more.” we reappeared in Jefferson’s living room and I hugged Bucky, “I’m sorry Buck I didn’t think of how that would affect you.” he squeezed back, “you didn’t mean to it’s fine.” he stared at the silver and glared I pulled away from him and grabbed his arm focusing harder than I ever have before and prayed in my head that this worked. I felt the cool metal disappear and flesh met flesh and I opened my eyes and Bucky had tears in his eyes as he looked back at his arm, “I know how much you hated that thing.” he pulled me into a hug and sobbed into my shoulder, “thank you so much.” I closed my eyes and let myself relax as I realized I was safe because no one could mess with our family.