Chapter Twenty One - Goodbye Charlie Bear

"Uh we actually have maternity class to get to so unfortunately we'll have to cut breakfast short" I nodded in agreement with innocence dropping from my features.

"Oh that's alright son, I can't stand the old ladies company for longer than a few minutes at a time so you did swimmingly- Ouch women!" She swatted the back of his head and gave us an understanding smile.

"We'll see the both of you tonight honey. Take care of your beautiful wife young man" she gave him a warning look and he eyed me up and down.

"Oh I plan to..." That's what you think Mr Arrogant! I smiled and admittedly shakily got up, of course nothing could satisfy me like Aaron not even pleasuring myself would do the job. He had sufficiently ruined it all for me! But after what he put me through it was only fair for him to endure a little torture. Mr Arrogant paid for our meal and Bill and Martha's before practically dragging me to the elevator. Oh this was going to be good! He impatiently pressed the elevator button repeatedly, before it completely opened he pulled me inside with him and began to jab at the twentieth floor button.

It took all my strength to keep from laughing and blowing this shit wide open, we finally reached my room and before I could stick my card into the key hole he snatched it from me and did it in half the time. He closed the door with his leg and scooped me up while cupping my butt and crashed his lips to mine, they were so desperate and passionate. I almost lost control. But I could taste myself on him and memories of the torture he had just put me through came rushing back. I couldn't hold back the smile that crossed my lips while they were pressed against his, he reluctantly pulled away breathy and panting like crazy "What...what are you smiling about?"

"It's just...I change my mind." He looked confused as he placed me down on the bed. He put a hand through his hair and I stood up, "I mean I think I'll just finish myself off but I'll think about you when I do it." He widened his eyes and his expression was unreadable, shock, excitement, surprise, lust and a range of other emotions created one completely unreadable expression!

"You have got to be kidding me!" I looked around and shrugged innocently before moving around him and towards the bathroom door, he gripped my arm and in one swift movement had me pinned to the bathroom door. "Do you any idea what you're doing to me Miss Reed" I smiled as sensually as possible and pressed a hand against his crotch.

"I have a pretty good idea" he groaned and I slid my hand to his shoulder before bringing the other one to his other shoulder. I slowly began to ease his denim button shirt off and he allowed it. I was no longer boxed in because his arms weren't against the door, they were at his sides. I let the piece of clothing fall to the floor before running my hands up and under his shirt. Oh shit Charlie careful, you're trying to turn him on remember! Know your limits hun! I slowly began to guide his t-shirt up and over his large and oh so perfect body, he still didn't fight me. I pushed him back slightly and put up my hand to stop him from coming forward. I slipped my flip flops off and took the dress off a slow as possible before holding it in the air momentarily and letting it fall over the bed side table.

He took me in and his breathing got heavy that's when he bit his lip perfect! You've got him now! I brought one of my hands behind me and slowly pushed the bathroom door handle down. As soon as I heard the click I spun around pushing it open and slipping through as much as I could open before slamming it shut behind me and locking it! "Fuck!" I buried my face in my palms to muffle the laughter threatening to escape me. "Charlie this is so not funny! You had better get your sweet little ass out here right now!"

"Oops there goes my bra" i shouted teasingly but still quite innocently. I took off my bra and he slammed his palm against the door, I bit my lip and even though he was on the other side of the door and unable to see me I was blushing furiously. "There go my panties..."